PDA

View Full Version : Free MMORPG?

wiime
11-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Whats a good mmorpg? I can't be a game where there is a "lobby". It can't be "items aren't permanent", and it can't be a game where the fun only starts when you get to lv 60( the backbreaking level)

Can't be SCO, clubpenguin, flyff, monster and me, upshift strickracer, gunbound, or runescape, and NO, Not PUZZLE PIRATES!

Strickin
11-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Knight Online is a good free game. Google it, and try it I'm sure you'll have some fun.

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 04:44 PM
well guild wars is good, all u have to do is buy the game, not like WoW where you have to pay monthly

Rush On Seven Episodes used to be free - dont know pricing now - i'll check later but its pay per month but some sites out there have private servers and they have a different game name, i can do some research on that but i cant post it here since those private servers goes against ROSE's TOS

Strickin
11-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Also Maplestory is a good Free MMORPG, but it's 2D just in-case you don't like 2D games :radar:

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Also Maplestory is a good Free MMORPG, but it's 2D just in-case you don't like 2D games :radar:

lol i had a few friends that tried to get me into the game, but i dont like 2d games that much and their heads are huge

Strickin
11-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Haha yeah, me too, I stuck with WoW, even if you have to pay $15 a month, I have many friends who play it with me.

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Haha yeah, me too, I stuck with WoW, even if you have to pay $15 a month, I have many friends who play it with me.

lol u'll fit right in here, we have some WoW fanatics here, some are close friends always trying to get me into the game, the thing is i get addicted to MMORPGs quickly and since i started college, i cant risk the addiction lol :twitcy: could go blind with schoolwork

Strickin
11-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, that's gotta suck pretty bad. But for people in the same situation as you, you could always play Warcraft 2 TFT, and imagine that you're playing WoW or something like that lol.

P.S. I'm gonna have college in a few years, and I'm sure there will be even more high graphic/temping games out there for me to lose sleep on :confused1: