PDA

View Full Version : Lost a car key at winco...

Jenatello
11-10-2007, 09:46 PM
So about an hour ago I went to winco to pick up some things for dinner. I did my shopping and left the store. When I got to the car I notice that I was missing a few keys off the key ring. I started to freak out but tried to calm myself down. I went into the store and ask if anyone had found a car key, no. I started walking around all the aisles I went down in the store and couldn't find it to save my life. I started to really freak out because it's not my car, it's my roommates. So, I called her, hoping that she would have a spare that she could bring me, again no. So I walked from the car back to the start over and over and over again. Also it's raining tonight and it's really dark because of daylight savings. So I was wet, cold and angry.

I didn't know what else to do, I didn't have the money that it would have taken to take a cab home so I just gave up and just sat on the car. All the cars around me are leaving and when the car RIGHT next to me pulls away I notice that the it was under the car. I picked up my key gone in the car and just freaked out.

Has this kind of thing ever happened to anyone. Just needed someone to listen.... sorry for venting.

Thanks.

LiNuX
11-10-2007, 10:25 PM
vent all you want, we'll listen - and ouch :( i hate it when something is right there and you're looking around and cant find it - if it makes u feel any better - i was locked out of my house once - i was in elementary school and my mom went to school to pick me up - i went home to surprise her lol, bad idea cuz my mom had already left - she couldn't find me there so she panicked and started calling my friends' moms lol, what do you know? Im not there - that took about 3 hrs - down the drain - i was in the 5th or 6th grade, dont remember

very fun