PDA

View Full Version : Foursome(sp?) in the school bathroom

Cov3rt
11-11-2007, 12:47 AM
So yesterday the principal starts talking over the PDA about how there should be no "public displays of affection" on campus. Naturally, i thought she was talking about couples making out a little bit too much in the hallways, but come lunchtime when the topic comes up it turns out that 2 students were caught having sex on the staircase the day before. The funny part about this is that when they got caught, the guy started cussing out the teacher that caught them because she was "interrupting".

Now that wouldn't be too bad, but it turns out that a week ago 4 students, 3 boys and 1 girl were caught having a foursome in the bathroom. I mean, i've heard about students having sex at school, but a foursome? Like, they can't skip school and do that at home. Im sure that at least one of them had parents that had to leave the house and go to work.

How embarrassing must it be for that girl. i just want to find out who it was so i can laugh in her face and call her a slut. I might have to wait a while though since they all got suspended.

Scott
11-11-2007, 12:48 AM
wow, why in the bathroom? That is ridiculous.

prateek/pwnage
11-11-2007, 02:49 AM
well if they all got suspended just find out the girl who didnt come to school. unless u dont know her. but lol sex at school. no offence but you must be going to a real ****hole.

Toxic
11-11-2007, 05:12 AM
damm I would have loved to go to a school with loose girls like that!!!

DeadCell
11-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Soo, were they on he sink or something? It's not like they can all fit in a stall.. unless they took turns. or was it like a Bukkake party and she was on her knees surrounded by the guys?

Ghost
11-11-2007, 06:19 AM
That girl will never be able to show her face at the school again.
However, the 3 boys will be gods...depending on the quality of the chick of course.

Mr Cool
11-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Why would you do it on a staircase? No sh*t your gonna get caught. And as for the foursome.... just wow. *high five*

Monkeyboy
11-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Why would you do it on a staircase? No sh*t your gonna get caught. And as for the foursome.... just wow. *high five*

At my school two people was doing it in the parking lot in a car..

People was knocking on the windows and everything and they keep going at it.(I didn't see it, but people who was knocking the window etc, got into trouble as well.)