PDA

View Full Version : Sports Frenzy

Meow
11-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Name: Sports Frenzy
Url: http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sports_Frenzy
Is a new up and coming Sports Board, with every kind of sport to talk about.
Getting a custom skin made.
We just put in a code so you can watch any high lights of any sport you want.
We also added a new Award Forum, Sports Quizzes, we have a new contest. Called: Sports Knowledge Battle!
Meaning, you go up against another member of the board and get asked questions, who ever answers them correctly first wins and moves on.
Need any more info on the site? Just feel free to personal message me.

Drake14
11-11-2007, 07:44 AM
Good idea. But something better would be, instead of having whoever answers the questions correct first wins, i would have it so that whoever answers the most correct wins. Because you could get someone who is online all the time against someone who hasn't had a chance to get on very much.

Meow
11-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Sorry here is a better view of it:
What do you do?
You will face off against another member of the Board in Different Sports Questions. The first one to Personal Message the all the correct answers to the ref (Either DreamTeam, or Meow) will move onto the next round!
There will be a total of 10 questions in the first round, 15 in the second and 20 in the finals.

Ghost
11-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Nice board im gonna sign up

Meow
11-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks man!

Marigold HD
11-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I love the idea or what about having sports pools involved

Scott
11-11-2007, 12:30 PM
This is a good idea, a sports forum it's kinda different. I haven't seen many of them. I'll make some posts on there to try to help you get some activity!.

Meow
11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I love the idea or what about having sports pools involved

I thought about that, but I opened it like 2 weeks into the NHL and close to the NBA opening night, and I didn't have that many members at that time, I am going to think about it for the playoffs for sure.

Meow
11-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Update!

I just added a sports pick'em forum..