XiMMiX
11-11-2007, 10:20 AM
[name:.................The Golden Compass]
[genere.................Action/Advanture]
[coming out for................... wii,ps2,360,ps3 and pc]
[realese date:...................... 30.11.2007]
[company....................Sega]
What IGN thinks:
Based on author Philip Pullman's bestselling and award-winning novel, The Golden Compass tells the first story in Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy. The Golden Compass is an exciting fantasy adventure, set in an alternative world where people's souls manifest themselves as animals, talking bears fight wars, and Gyptians and witches co-exist. At the center of the story is Lyra (played by newcomer Dakota Blue Richards), a 12-year-old girl who starts out trying to rescue a friend who's been kidnapped by a mysterious organization known as the Gobblers - and winds up on an epic quest to save not only her world, but ours as well.
About the game:

- A litlle girl called "Lyra" lives a normal life but she isnt like all the others. She and all other people that live in that time have there own protectors-animals, in this case Lyra hase a white bear/polar bear... Last thing people would expect in california.
- Half of the game you are going to play as her protector polar bear called "Lorek", and the other game with the girl
- The game is about a puzle that only she can solve by a golden compass
- In evry level if you collect evidence you wouldnt need to use the compass( as much as you use the compass the lesser you have youre life points).
- If you dont collect all the evidence you would have to think, you can use the compass but it will be hard, cause the golden compass knows all but it gives you the answers in riddles...
-So ether way you have to think.
- All the versions of the game, i mean the graphic of all of the versions would look like in narnia, for pc...
- You cant have the freedom engein, so you can walk around towns, you are only doing missions...

Thats about it, i heard from the company Sega, if i have any other information il edit my post!:yes:

Scott
11-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah I've heard a lot about it. The magazine I read is doing a 6 page special on it and already I think it's overrated.

XiMMiX
11-11-2007, 02:47 PM
W, for real? Anyway i cant bolive i didnt have any more information about it!