PDA

View Full Version : SOTW Suggestion

Raw!
11-11-2007, 12:51 PM
My suggestion is have themes for SOTW's. Like, it's boring having freestyle all the time. Let's say one time the theme is Cars, then it's swords, dragons, etc. And sometimes we will have "Freestyle," you know, make it more fun. If it is to much to organize I willingly volunteer myself and I can help out with SOTW. :yes:

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 01:11 PM
lol all the time? we r just one the second one - and the only reason i put it to freestyle is because if I have to enter myself again like last time, i only have one with freestyle lol - don't worry, next one will definitely have a theme

Raw!
11-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Haha. Awesome, =/. I'd like to ask one thing since this is a questions forum, can I host something like a "Writing Competition," so like best story wins or best poem wins, etc. I'm wondering.

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Haha. Awesome, =/. I'd like to ask one thing since this is a questions forum, can I host something like a "Writing Competition," so like best story wins or best poem wins, etc. I'm wondering.

yeah sure - u can do that in the contest & point sales board - but you'll have to give out a prize - recommend Money of GFP lol :D