PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft 3 Reign Of Chaos

El3mentGamer
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
ok... my friend wanted to play TFT so i gave him the key... and stuff. He's still my friend but when he goes to play ROC, I CANT GET ON!!! so can i make a deal or trade w/ someone, so i can get a bnet useable ROC CdKey so he can reinstall Reign OF Chaos and i can play TFT?!?!?!

gemini328
12-24-2007, 08:26 PM
i heard this was a good game just never got around to playing it though

Strickin
12-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Ill let you have my ROC cd key for like rep/GFP or something. I love that game so much...but now that I installed Vista i dont want to lag up my PC. Just send me a PM

Raoul
11-10-2010, 05:53 AM
This game I play a lot it's really fun and I like playing the custom map where you can play against the enemies like in starcraft and in Warcraft Reign of chaos your hero can level up and get stronger which is really good.:D

Batulan
11-30-2010, 12:33 AM
This game I play a lot it's really fun and I like playing the custom map where you can play against the enemies like in starcraft and in Warcraft Reign of chaos your hero can level up and get stronger which is really good.:D

yeah, i agree with you :D:spinny:

ROFLBRYCE
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM

Hero Line Wars? There's a few like you described but HWL is most popular. It's the only reason I bought WC3 after watching my friend play it