PDA

View Full Version : WoW

feeniefan
11-11-2007, 07:10 PM
what is everyones opinion of WoW?
and which is your favorite?
I'm thinking about buying it... should i?

Strickin
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
WoW s a great MMORPG, I play WoW, and have played for over a year, and I definitely think that it is worth the $40(regular and expansion version)and the $15 a month for it. Especially if you have friends IRL that will play with you! Also WoW is one of the easiest games to level in of all the MMORPGs, and has the most people in it(I think??)

feeniefan
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
WoW s a great MMORPG, I play WoW, and have played for over a year, and I definitely think that it is worth the $40(regular and expansion version)and the $15 a month for it. Especially if you have friends IRL that will play with you! Also WoW is one of the easiest games to level in of all the MMORPGs, and has the most people in it(I think??)

is it similar to runescap?

Strickin
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Not at all, WoW has WAY better graphics, and also has more quests/character builds/spells and WoW is pretty much an over-all better game.

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
moved to rpg - open thread in the correct category next time please - thanks

WoW is much better than runescpae in fun, graphics, and gamplay, although i haven't played either i have a bunch of friends that play either one or both

Blackleo
11-11-2007, 07:41 PM
LMAO Runescape ... nice... I use to play it ... then I discovered WoW and yea it is a lot better and much more fun!!!!! ;-) My sig is my WoW Character =)

Alfouginn
06-09-2010, 09:19 AM
i LOVE WoW though i will admit it is a lil boring to me now...but thats at endgame with naught but repeating the same 10man raid...Fave Class:DK -- I think the game is worth the $15 a month you pay but not every1 agrees with me