PDA

View Full Version : Weird...but True!

Twigz
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM
If you know me (and Linux and a few other poeple here do), you know that I love to read the newspaper (me wanting to be a journalist and all), and I love to laugh. Well, the New York Post combines both those loves into a section of the paper that they call "Weird...but True". I want to show you some of the articles they give...trust me, you will die when you see them...these are from today's (October 3rd, 2006) paper...

"It's a pet-astrophe! A Wisconsin woman has been busted for neglecting her hamsters. The 23-year-old Janesville woman got ratted out by her roomates for failing to provide proper food and shelter to the varmints. The pet police removed 33 live hamsters from her home - and six dead ones."

"His wordless protest spoke volumes - and now police in Poland are looking for the man who passed gas when asked what he thought of the president. Hubert Hoffman, 45 - charged with 'contempt for the office of the head of state' - failed to show up for his trial on the charge, setting off the manhunt. Interpol is on the case."

"Forget airbags - invest on breast implants. A 24-year-old woman in the Bulgarian town of Ruse reportedly survived a car crash thanks to her silicone breasts. The woman blew a red light, crashing into another car. 'The two cars were crumpled past recognition in the crash but the woman's silicone breasts acted as airbags and saved her life' witnesses told a local newspaper. Survival, like beauty, comes at a price, however: The implants burst in the crash."

Expect more "Weird...but True" stories soon! ;)

LiNuX
10-03-2006, 06:28 PM
LOL, i like 'em all, we usually read those in gym lol, thats funny, nice post ;D

sign89
10-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Great post Twigz, funny as hell. ;D

Haloer2006
10-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Kinda odd.. but thats it.. dude why that many hamsters..?

LiNuX
10-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Kinda odd.. but thats it.. dude why that many hamsters..?

lol maybe she's like kittycat, instead of love for cats, she loves hamsters lol ;D just a comparison ;)

aosmallan
10-04-2006, 09:24 AM
lmao i love the one in the middle