PDA

View Full Version : New gaming Forum

jakncoke
11-14-2007, 02:47 PM
http://j.infinite1.uni.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

Only like 3 days old and only me and 1 other person thus far. Check it out.

LiNuX
11-14-2007, 02:51 PM
yabb is pretty good - this forum used to be a YaBB when it first started out - i dont like it though - well first - it has crappy themes, havent found one that looked "amazing" - second the modifications don't work properly

good part - its safe since its in perl language - one of the hardest computer languages

good luck with the forum!

jakncoke
11-14-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah I just hope to get about 10-15 active people to make it enjoyable. I always wanted a vbulletin forum but don't really have the money or smarts.

LiNuX
11-14-2007, 03:22 PM
lol vb pwns but their support sux, unless u have decent knowledge of php and xml for skins - you are screwed unless u have money to hire professionals to do it for you

Blackbird
11-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Well I believe I don't going to sign up becuase they already exist a good gamers community it is here of course. :D

XiMMiX
11-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Sure i will join just respect that i joined lol be online dont wanna be the last guy thats online!

jakncoke
11-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Well I believe I don't going to sign up becuase they already exist a good gamers community it is here of course. :D

Yeah this forum has a nice niche feel too it in terms of active members

Sure i will join just respect that i joined lol be online dont wanna be the last guy thats online!

tks, can you see the forums? I just created a test account and can't see the forums...hmmm

Toxic
11-15-2007, 03:34 AM
tks, can you see the forums? I just created a test account and can't see the forums...hmmm

No, I never joined or nothin but I cant see the boards?

Scott
11-15-2007, 03:47 AM
You've probably made it so Guests can't see it.

diablo
11-15-2007, 01:52 PM
lol i remember when this forum was a yabb one :D i was here for that but i cant see the boards on there, try to fix the settings or go to the computer help board and ask linux lol, he should know something since this forum used to be yabb

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 01:55 PM
You've probably made it so Guests can't see it.

Actually I have it clicked towards Guests can, even new members can't see it when there suppose too, I really don't know...lol, Only Admin can see which sucks, not that it matters the forum is destined to fail. I need to get a real site.

diablo
11-15-2007, 01:56 PM
Actually I have it clicked towards Guests can, even new members can't see it when there suppose too, I really don't know...lol, Only Admin can see which sucks, not that it matters the forum is destined to fail. I need to get a real site.

lol dont give up now just make a thread asking for help, i didnt say to pm him because i read he gets annoyed lol, its in his pm too :D

Juicebox
12-01-2007, 07:45 AM
lol I don't know what I did but im Suspended already =]

jakncoke
12-01-2007, 07:50 AM
lol I don't know what I did but im Suspended already =]

Edit: Actually I'm getting that as well, ps3isawesome was hosting the site for me, that must mean he did something wrong on one of his other sites to get suspended , seeing that he messed it up and no one can go back...a mod can close this.

LiNuX
12-01-2007, 11:48 AM
closed as requested