PDA

View Full Version : RSV vs COD4

TeknoVagrant
11-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Can you really compare them? I'm curious what the differences are...

Ghost
11-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Cover system vs. no cover system. Biggest difference.

Toxic
11-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Its more like halo vs cod4. There more similar then r6v.

Scott
11-15-2007, 08:32 AM
Its more like halo vs cod4. There more similar then r6v.

Hmmm. I disagree.

Increased mobility and durability makes Halo 3 more about ambushing and speed than it does conservative, cover to cover gameplay. No, If you are going to compare two games it should be Vegas and COD4, simply because you can't jump six feet in the air while pulling off headshots, there aren't "Tank" enemies (Brutes) that take a massive amount of damage, and there are no vehicles to be found.

The tactical elements of Vegas are mostly superficial in its singleplayer game, making for a fairly derivative experience. There isn't a lot of excitement to be had there unless you have a friend around for cooperative. Yeah, COD4 is an overall better game, despite Vegas's solid online offering.

Mr Cool
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Hmmm. I disagree.

Increased mobility and durability makes Halo 3 more about ambushing and speed than it does conservative, cover to cover gameplay. No, If you are going to compare two games it should be Vegas and COD4, simply because you can't jump six feet in the air while pulling off headshots, there aren't "Tank" enemies (Brutes) that take a massive amount of damage, and there are no vehicles to be found.

The tactical elements of Vegas are mostly superficial in its singleplayer game, making for a fairly derivative experience. There isn't a lot of excitement to be had there unless you have a friend around for cooperative. Yeah, COD4 is an overall better game, despite Vegas's solid online offering.

Well said. Being a huge Vegas multi-player fan myself, I still think Call of Duty 4 is a better game.