PDA

View Full Version : Christina Millian

TheKing
06-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Christina Milian Dropped From Island Def Jam
Word is Island Def Jam dropped Christina Milian, after her third album, "So Amazin,' " was less than amazin' in sales. The heavily hyped album sold a meager 50,000 units ? in the week after its May 16 release. Sources say Island Def Jam gave her a promotional budget worthy of Mariah Carey.

Adding insult to injury, I herd Vibe magazine canceled Milian's scheduled August cover, after Island Def Jam informed the mag that she's toast ? and replaced her with R&B singer Keyshia Cole.

I?m told that Milian passed on recording "S.O.S. (Rescue Me)," which ended up becoming a hit single for her label mate Rihanna ? whose record, "Girl Like Me," sold 115,000 copies in its first week.

TheKing
06-13-2006, 04:03 PM
http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/112880.jpg

sane
07-31-2006, 12:23 PM
SHE IS ****ING SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

TheKing
08-05-2006, 09:25 PM
no doubt about that she is drop dead gorgeous ::)

diablo
08-09-2006, 11:54 AM
she was on Conan O'Brian last nite, i didnt watch the whole thing, and her new movie pulse is coming out, im probably not gonna watch it, wtf does ghosts and wireless devices have to do with anything, i mean im on my laptop now, and im not scared lol, bad story in my opinion, but she looks really good

LiNuX
08-09-2006, 12:50 PM
o yea, i saw conan last nite, it was pretty funny, the guy from saturday night live was there, and she was there, the movie isnt gonna be good, i can tell now

Twigz
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
I've seen better...LOL, and I saw her on Regis the other day and she was talking about that movie...Kelly was scared beacuse there was a scene in the movie where the laundry becomes a real person (WTF??!!), which makes me hate horror films even more.

djgperu
08-11-2006, 04:40 PM
she was on Conan O'Brian last nite, i didnt watch the whole thing, and her new movie pulse is coming out, im probably not gonna watch it, wtf does ghosts and wireless devices have to do with anything, i mean im on my laptop now, and im not scared lol, bad story in my opinion, but she looks really good
oh crap .. i missed i watch conan and the tonight's show everytime itz on ... :-X
cristina millian is just so hot 8-)

LiNuX
08-11-2006, 04:57 PM
i watch it every nite too, cool, a late night fan in here other than me lol, anybody else watch those shows?