PDA

View Full Version : So is anyone falling into EA's trap this year?

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 01:08 PM
With the next yearly installment of NFS? I'm sadly really close. After playing the demo the graphics are solid and there's a awesome sense of speed in it as well, and there's no doubt in my mind that Pro Street is better than Carbon and is probably better than Most Wanted and Pro Street might even rank in my top 5 for NFS which I kinda doubted from the start, I really don't think I should be buying it for 2 reasons A) I still feel it will be just an above average racer B) We need to teach EA that yearly installments isn't a good thing for gaming and innovation is key not rehashes or sub-par gaming.

Scott
11-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Nope I wont be getting it.... Well not this year anyway... I'll get it once I've finished PGR4 (Next Year).

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm thinking I will just wait till it's 20 or something as I already have ton of games to buy as it is, severely backlogged right now.And by the time I finish them or get bored of them other solid titles are going to be coming up.

Scott
11-15-2007, 01:25 PM
I'm thinking I will just wait till it's 20 or something as I already have ton of games to buy as it is, severely backlogged right now.And by the time I finish them or get bored of them other solid titles are going to be coming up.

Yeah and Burnout is planned for February...

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah and Burnout is planned for February...

Yeah+ I have to get Dirt and Sega Rally Revo and then MX vs. ATV Untamed is coming out soon and I also want to pick up Full Auto 2, MC LA isn't that far in the future either, seriously theres like 20-30 games that I need to buy and increasing fast as I can't pick up any because of money. Hell It might be backlogged even longer cause by the time I get around to buying NFS, GT5 might be coming out and seriously I'm totally addicted to GT games, I probably won't play much of anything else for a good 1-3 month, and can't forget MGS4 and GTA4 and I'll probably put a ton of hours into Little Big Planet, the only people that won't like LBP are either ignorant fanboys or people that aren't creative

Toxic
11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
It looks different... I think ill wait to see the reviews

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 02:20 PM
So far they have been average

Wii: 1 review so far : 65
360: 11 review so far: 75
PS3: 8 review so far : 73

Toxic
11-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Ive seen some screenshots. The damage effects looked good. But the reviewer actually said that its worse than Carbon.

|Cl3aN|
03-01-2008, 02:36 AM
as for pc goes......if you have a semi powerful system thenn it is an AWESOME looking game

a driving wheel is key though for drifting.
i have a ps2 controller for pc which is slighly better than a keyboard.

im really enjoying it personally as im alt tabbed otu of it now and stumbled upon this post lol

FattaT
03-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Yea, I got a copy of it, played about 30% of it before I had to change which windows operating system I was using. Didn't bother to copy over my saved data files and haven't yet reinstalled it. I was enjoying the game, but it got very, very repetitive.

Jaykub
03-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Lol just got done playing street pro its a great game but I rented it