PDA

View Full Version : Haze

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 01:17 PM
I dunno how many of heard of it but if you didn't take looksy, it's shaping up to be a solid shooter for the PS3. There's rumors that there will be a demo today so PS3 owners keep your eye on that. If this game doesn't get an 85 or more metacritic rating I'd be surprised. This game comes out this December btw.

Scott
11-18-2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah it looks awesome. Its one of the reasons that Im getting a PS3

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 01:50 PM
If you have a 360, you can get it on a 360 now. It went from multi to PS3 exclusive to timed exclusive...Sony announced it themselfs. I would think it hits the 360 around 6-9 months after the release.

Scott
11-18-2007, 02:50 PM
If you have a 360, you can get it on a 360 now. It went from multi to PS3 exclusive to timed exclusive...Sony announced it themselfs. I would think it hits the 360 around 6-9 months after the release.

Im getting a ps3 for Ratchet and clank and MGS4 too...

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah I need Ratchet and can't wait for MGS4, really depressing that Uncharted is out and can't play it cause no money...that game is so awesome.

Scott
11-18-2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah I need Ratchet and can't wait for MGS4, really depressing that Uncharted is out and can't play it cause no money...that game is so awesome.

I havent really heard much about it with Mario and ME getting released this month.
Im also wanting a PS for Burout it should look amazing.

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
You do know Burnout is coming to the 360 as well right but yeah I really want it as well? Also Uncharted is amazing, whenever you get a PS3 just try the demo..simple amazing fun and if your a person that cares what game is rated before buying it's currently 87 on metacritic after like 12 reviews, other games to keep a eye, RFOM- really fun and the sequel comes next fall , Motorstom- If you can find it for like 20..buy it, work it...I played in the beta of the Warhawk and that's really fun as well...really need that game, I want Ninja Gaiden Sigma as well so if you didn't pick up Ninja Gaiden Black perhaps consider NGS for a nice good challenging game, I'm going to get Heavenly Sword(god of war clone) even though it has a short sp and no mp but really how can you put mp on a hack n slash game? games in the future to keep a eye out on Infamous , Gran Turismo 5, FF13 , Little Big Planet(if your creative you'll defiantly want this game, L.A Noire , Eight Days , Afrika , I got my eye on Killzone 2 but I'm skeptical on it then you got Home, PSN games....PS3 really is an underrated system...It's a shame there's so many haters simply because it costs a bit more because of Sony's poor planning.

Scott
11-18-2007, 04:08 PM
Yeah Ive seen Warhak it looks really good but there are games I want more like Resistance R&C Haze and Ninja Gaiden.
I know Burnout is on 360 but it should look better on PS.
Btw do u have ur PS online?.
Oh and I wonder if there will be any monkeys in Haze lol

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah Ive seen Warhak it looks really good but there are games I want more like Resistance R&C Haze and Ninja Gaiden.
I know Burnout is on 360 but it should look better on PS.
Btw do u have ur PS online?.
Oh and I wonder if there will be any monkeys in Haze lol

Yes I have it online, I really wish Sony would hurry up and release PSN cards. This past Thursday they released a Toy Home demo and it's really fun and it's only 10 bucks plus there's about 60 bucks more worth of content I want+ PAIN is coming out soon, also do you have a 360?

Scott
11-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes I have it online, I really wish Sony would hurry up and release PSN cards. This past Thursday they released a Toy Home demo and it's really fun and it's only 10 bucks plus there's about 60 bucks more worth of content I want+ PAIN is coming out soon, also do you have a 360?

Yeah Ive got a 360 but I dont have live and cant get it thats another reason why I want a PS3.