PDA

View Full Version : Bonds indicted on perjury charges!

Jenatello
11-15-2007, 08:34 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/15/bonds.indicted/index.html

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh snap! that's upsetting... :no:

LiNuX
11-15-2007, 09:48 PM
hehe, i knew this day was coming, its his fault for taking steroids and lying about it - lol he said someone put needles in his food or someone stuck it onto his butt, weirdo

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 11:32 PM
I suppose the witch hunt is coming to a end soon, Seriously though baseball is f-ed up, ton's of people act as if only Barry Bonds juiced during the steriod era, the thing is ton's of players did and are still using HGH. Really Football and Baseball are just really dirty sports and really nothing is going to change that.

Jenatello
11-16-2007, 10:53 AM
I suppose the witch hunt is coming to a end soon, Seriously though baseball is f-ed up, ton's of people act as if only Barry Bonds juiced during the steroid era, the thing is ton's of players did and are still using HGH. Really Football and Baseball are just really dirty sports and really nothing is going to change that.

I agree. We've become so obsessed with these games that the player are making more money than people who make a difference in the country like teachers, doctors, etc. It's just outrageous now. *sigh* We need to get our priorities straight....:(

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Yeah, have you been following the news lately? Over the past like 3 months they've busted several pharmacy's and houses with like 50 million worth in steroids and things to make steroids, like this one house how so many steroid raw material power laying around the house and on the floor when the agents walked they left footprints in it. We need to get these people off the streets because high school students are ruining there life by buying stuff off of sites and pharmacy's

LiNuX
11-16-2007, 11:17 AM
well they aren't gonna put him to prison for steroids so that's not the problem for bonds, the problem is that he lied in court - never ever lie in court lol - but it was really obvious that bonds was on steroids because if you look at when he first started, he wasn't this built, he was much skinnier then out of no where the muscles started pouring in

Jenatello
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah, have you been following the news lately? Over the past like 3 months they've busted several pharmacy's and houses with like 50 million worth in steroids and things to make steroids, like this one house how so many steroid raw material power laying around the house and on the floor when the agents walked they left footprints in it. We need to get these people off the streets because high school students are ruining there life by buying stuff off of sites and pharmacy's

I've come to realize that no matter what happens there are going to be drugs in the world because as a whole mankind is addicted to things that we shouldn't do or have. We crave them. I smoke pot... great point right there... only difference is that I do have the power and control to stop smoking pot whenever I want/need to.

What pisses me off and really upsets me is that these "athletes" have so many little kids looking up to them and idolizing them and they pull ***** like this. I would hate to have to explain this kind of stuff to a kid that is just in love with someone like Bonds. It would break my heart to see those kids faces.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Well there's a big difference between pot and steroids and other drugs IMO, personally I think pot should be legalized and taxed, 2 things will come of this. 1) Tax money to rebuild america ( remember when the bridge in Minnesota fell over the miss.? Well anyways that bridge was deemed unsafe back in the late 80's and that's just 1 of 60k bridges that need rebuild) 2. law enforcement can concentrate on hardcore drugs such as coke/meth/heroin and better concentrate on steroids and getting real criminals off the street and current epademic of abusing pain pills.. I have so many of friends that skittle(aka coffee table with many pills on it and then take a hand fill pop them and ride the high)