PDA

View Full Version : Which mouse do you guys use while playing CS?

Evil Eye
11-16-2007, 10:56 AM
well, i was thinking of getting myself a gaming mouse
Which is the best gaming mouse available according to you guys and why?

which gaming mouse do you guys use while playing CS?
and which do you think will be the best for playing CS?

LiNuX
11-16-2007, 11:02 AM
doesnt matter but you should get a good optical one - years back i used to play with mouse with a roller ball lol :D was pretty good - but right now im using a HP optical one and its pretty decent but it just freaks out sometimes that make me mad

if you want a cheap and good one you can try a logitech one like this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104051

its only $5 and cost you about $10 with shipping - but im not a big enough mouse expert to know lol

Jenatello
11-16-2007, 11:06 AM
doesnt matter but you should get a good optical one - years back i used to play with mouse with a roller ball lol :D was pretty good - but right now im using a HP optical one and its pretty decent but it just freaks out sometimes that make me mad

if you want a cheap and good one you can try a logitech one like this one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104051

its only $5 and cost you about $10 with shipping - but im not a big enough mouse expert to know lol

ooooor you can go to a yard sale where they sell those kind of mouses all the time for like a dollar... just a thought. :D yay. I love my roller ball mouse. It makes me smile.

FattaT
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM
I use a ****ty Microsoft one, works for me... but the mouse on my mums computer decided to stop working, so I will give her my current mouse and soon be using the Logitech G9 which I will be purchasing today off eBay.

LiNuX
11-16-2007, 05:55 PM
I use a ****ty Microsoft one, works for me... but the mouse on my mums computer decided to stop working, so I will give her my current mouse and soon be using the Logitech G9 which I will be purchasing today off eBay.

i never tried a microsoft one, my HP one is pretty good :D good luck getting it off ebay

@evil eye - you can try ebay as well, they have more selections lol, newegg is just where im used to going to check stuff, just recent

SchoolBus
11-16-2007, 06:55 PM
what ever happens don't get a wireless mouse...

They are heavy as a potato salad and less responsive...
i personally have like the default Microsoft mouse.... i think it does a great job...

LiNuX
11-16-2007, 07:00 PM

i second that- i remember a cal match and my clan leader had a wireless mouse and it stopped working in the middle of the match rofl :D u dont want that happening to u in the middle of CS and get knifed

Master_Dylmo
11-16-2007, 08:58 PM

They are heavy as a potato salad and less responsive...
i personally have like the default Microsoft mouse.... i think it does a great job...

i got a cordless (at my dads) and it works better then the 1 with a cord at my mums.. (i have a battery charger on my desk so if it runs out just a quick change :D:D) i h8 w/ sum optical mice (if thats the word) they go spastic and fly around the screen lol

Arcade
11-17-2007, 01:54 PM
I hate wireless, I have one sitting in my drawer right next to me, I bought it thinking it would be better than my current, sucks ass. I try to play any FPS game and the sensitivity is insane, unplayable.

I use a normal Logitech Optical Mouse.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6554/logitech209311450403eu3.jpg

That is the exact mouse I use, I got it at target with a keyboard awhile back. I use a Acer keyboard and a Logitech mouse for gaming, I only have 1 real gamer equipment and thats my icemat headset. Why spend hundreds of dollars on gaming equipment when you can go to target and get something better for $10.

valmont
04-27-2008, 02:36 AM
yup.. u can get a basic professional gamer mice at least than $40..

the logitech mx 518.. ppl play halo3 with it.. excellent reviews..

check my store for that gadget

FattaT
04-27-2008, 02:52 AM
I use Logitech G9
http://www.coolbusinessideas.com/G9.jpg

It's probably around $80 - $100 now. But that's if you are really into gaming :P

It might look a little ugly... but when you see the actual product, its not that bad. It comes with 2 cases one smooth and one rough and with 3200dpi... you can play on almost any surface without any skips.

Edit:

You can also change the colour of the lights on it with the software, and have 3 different profiles on it, which are saved to the mouse.
There are other handy features with it including the changeable weight of the mouse and the 'Microgear' scroll allows smooth continuous scrolling.

valmont
04-27-2008, 03:03 AM
oh yeh.. i started with a logitech mx 518.. probably will be upgrading to something like yours.. with 3200 dpi.. it really makes gaming a totally different experience!

regarding surfaces wise, i use the steelpad qck + mouse pad .. great surface..

dalebu
06-10-2008, 03:00 PM
I don't recommend you buying a mouse with high dpi bcs I bought one that had 2000dpi and
I kinda threw it away and got back to my old one which has around 1200dpi . Maybe the one I bought was just damaged before I got it or smth but anyway I'm with my old one now.