PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2

Raw!
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM
There are rumors going around that Assassin's Creed was one of the three games coming out. Is this true? Or fake.

Toxic
11-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Yes apparently the end of 1 suggests that there will be more

Strickin
11-16-2007, 04:47 PM
I don't doubt it, a game as nice as Assassins Creed deserves a good trilogy.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 04:48 PM
a 2 and 3. that is going to suck.

Raw!
11-16-2007, 04:51 PM

Why do you say so? If you have played the game, and beat it, can you mind putting a [spoiler] tag because I am on my last man I must kill.

Toxic
11-16-2007, 04:58 PM

Id rather have an AC trillogy than more Prince of persias

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 05:01 PM
I'd rather see neither, no I haven't played and never will because the game looks boring as hell and even several reviewers state that after a fantastic epic first mission that games goes to the ****ter with repetitive missions.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Don't judge a book by its cover Jakncoke, because if you do that then you will be ignorant.

Raw!
11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
My friend, that is the *game reviewer opinion people* lol. If you are so gullible, then don't pick up a copy of this fantastic new universe. The true next-gen as IGN stated.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Don't judge a book by its cover Jakncoke, because if you do that then you will be ignorant.

If it looks boring and reviewers have stated it's boring, IMO that= 1 thing it sucks and nothing is going to convince otherwise, you call me ignorant or what not but there is no way I'm spending a dime on that filth.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Dude, the reviews are in their opinions and could be biased you know? Besides, there is no reason to call an inanimate object >.<

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 05:52 PM
Bias towards what? wtf are you talking about? Seriously if you can't handle me calling your precious AC sucky then you should just put me on ignore list or ignore me all together cause I'm defiantly not changing my opinion.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 05:56 PM
You're getting very annoying...but I won't put you on ignore because I wanna hear you say stupid stuff :)

Raw!
11-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Call it what you want, but let me state it is your opinion. You call it filth I call it wonderful. Opinion's my friend.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Call it what you want, but let me state it is your opinion. You call it filth I call it wonderful. Opinion's my friend.

Yes, it's my opinion. It's funny that just because I don't praise it and find it looks boring that I basically got attacked by several people.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 06:03 PM
No, you could have not said it sucked and it was filthy?

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 06:10 PM
That's my opinion on it, is this not a public forum? I didn't know it became a Communist forum and censorship was high... o so sorry to not praise a game you like :rollseyes:

Raw!
11-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Jak, in the post you didn't state it was your opinion. If you had stated at least later on in that post and said "My Opinion" or words that are *close* to that then we wouldn't be thinking that stuff about you.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 06:25 PM
umm hello I'm posting for christs sake who's else opinion would it be? I don't think I should have to put IMO in every post just not to get attacked... completely ridiculous

Raw!
11-16-2007, 06:30 PM
You continue to pursue that you were attacked. First of all, no you haven't. You live somewher we don't even know. Second, there are lots of people who claim the game sucks and do whatever they can to defend their statement. They do it so much that they ignore it is even their opinion and claim the game sucks and the whole world says so. Thanks very much, buddy.

LiNuX
11-16-2007, 06:40 PM
You're getting very annoying...but I won't put you on ignore because I wanna hear you say stupid stuff :)

totally uncalled for - please do not insult other members like that - keeping that up will bring you problems with the staff - keep this a clean environment

You continue to pursue that you were attacked. First of all, no you haven't. You live somewher we don't even know. Second, there are lots of people who claim the game sucks and do whatever they can to defend their statement. They do it so much that they ignore it is even their opinion and claim the game sucks and the whole world says so. Thanks very much, buddy.

if anyone says a game sucks they believe it sucks, if anyone else says the game rocks, they believe the game rocks, these are all called OPINIONS - none of those claims can be facts since you cannot bring in physical evidence

Keep this forum clean and arguments are ok but don't go around calling people stupid or ignorant, you wouldn't like the same if anyone else said that about you.

All opinions welcome about the GAME not about Anyone!!

Scott
11-16-2007, 06:44 PM
I'd rather see neither, no I haven't played and never will because the game looks boring as hell and even several reviewers state that after a fantastic epic first mission that games goes to the ****ter with repetitive missions.

I got AC today havent played it though. Btw I have seen more good reviews of AC than bad ones

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 06:49 PM
I got AC today havent played it though. Btw I have seen more good reviews of AC than bad ones

Well actually there hasn't been any bad one's per say, lowest I believe is 67 and really 67 to me= average but yeah your right it has had a lot of good ratings but it still doesn't mean I would ever like it .

Raw!
11-16-2007, 07:20 PM
Anyway, Jak, I didn't mean to cause any comotion or quarrel, but I'd like to say sorry for "attacking you," I believe it doesn't matter, because I have to find out the hard way, for myself, heh. Pleasure to speak with ya;.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Anyway, Jak, I didn't mean to cause any comotion or quarrel, but I'd like to say sorry for "attacking you," I believe it doesn't matter, because I have to find out the hard way, for myself, heh. Pleasure to speak with ya;.

I accept although you didn't offend me, but seriously next time we should have a more production debate than what we just did.

Raw!
11-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Agreed. Next time, let's bring in the facts. Anyway, I want to get back to topic. Jade Raymond has said in a interview, after AC was released, that if this one goes as planned, the sequel to it will be done.

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 07:32 PM
Facts really aren't needed, opinions are fine. But really it doesn't matter if a game is the best ever, some aren't going to like the looks of it so they pass, such as me with AC here.

Raw!
11-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Tell me though, how do you think it is dull if you haven't played it? I mean you have to find out for yourself, maybe you will enjoy it. But, I ain't going to force you to play what you don't want to. Anyway, does anyone have anything else to add to the conversation stating that there is a sequel confirmed or something? I'm trying to get back on topic ya' know.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 08:04 PM
I suggest renting :P

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 08:05 PM
From the E3 vid, that's enough for+ I'm not made of money+ I have tons of game I need to get as it is, so I can't just go well this game might interest me here's 62 bucks Wal Mart.

I don't rent games ever, biggest scam ever.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Look at my post(Renting) is always my solution if I don't have money but I'm dyeing to play a game.(or to test it out in your case i guess)

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 08:10 PM
It's a 20 hour game and the only place that rents games around me is 8 bucks a night, there's no way I'm going play that many hours in 1 night to beat this game when I'm not interested in it.

Strickin
11-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Wow...$8 a night is very very bad >.< it's like $8 for 5 days here...

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Ever since Movie Gallery went out some off the wall can't remember renting place came in and has corned the market raised the price to crazy levels, like 3 bucks a night for movies, I want to get gamefly and netflix so bad but I don't have any credit cards and don't really want to get any cause I have no self control

Raw!
11-17-2007, 11:02 AM
I just finished the game. As I am posting this the credits are rolling. I'd like to say, it does leave suggesting there will be more. Not like a cliffhanger, something, I can't explain but it is quite well done. AC 2 is sure to come.

Edit: Judging by the ending, and people that have beaten the game help me out, what do you think the second one will be about? My theory is judging by the first one's ending that he will be an Assassin, or become one in the future. I think, but looks cool.

Scott
11-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Well I am about 2 hours into it. Its afun game but the assasinations are all the same and are very boring

oddball127
11-18-2007, 06:57 PM
i havnt played 1 yet, but good games almost always have sequils

Scott
11-19-2007, 01:53 PM
I wonder what a sequal set in the future would be like. Would you have guns? ... Or will it be like Splinters cell?

jakncoke
11-19-2007, 02:03 PM
haha it'd be funny if it was set to like now time times and you had to go around to kill Saddaam , North Korea president , Putin or whatever the Russian president name is , Bin Laden..ect,

Toxic
11-19-2007, 02:59 PM
i havnt played 1 yet, but good games almost always have sequils

I havent played it yet either.
If its in the future it could be in New York and you could climb sky scrapers

Raw!
11-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Yeah, do you guys think that the setting in the future would actually be cool? Or go back in that Animus?

Scott
11-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I havent played it yet either.
If its in the future it could be in New York and you could climb sky scrapers

That sounds too much like Spiderman and wouldnt work.

Blackbird
11-20-2007, 04:24 AM
Yeah Scott you have right about that xD

Scott
11-20-2007, 01:42 PM
haha it'd be funny if it was set to like now time times and you had to go around to kill Saddaam , North Korea president , Putin or whatever the Russian president name is , Bin Laden..ect,

I dont think that would happen. There is no way the guy you play as is going to go from that athius thing to goverment assassin.

Raw!
11-21-2007, 07:39 PM
If anyone has got any information on the sequel, feel free to post.

Toxic
11-21-2007, 09:21 PM
I dont think that would happen. There is no way the guy you play as is going to go from that athius thing to goverment assassin.

So what is the story?

Metallica1983
11-22-2007, 11:58 AM
im thinkin of gettin the first 1

Blackbird
11-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Do you not have the first one? LoL

Scott
11-22-2007, 01:45 PM
If anyone has got any information on the sequel, feel free to post.

If there was anything I'd know lol

Toxic
11-22-2007, 02:17 PM
If there was anything I'd know lol

So a sequal hasn't been officially announced yet?

Scott
11-22-2007, 02:31 PM
So a sequal hasn't been officially announced yet?

No, I think that even though AC is good I'd rather have another Hitman game.

Raw!
11-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Actually, to many shooters have been coming, AC is a good game to stop all that "shooter game massacre."

Toxic
11-26-2007, 05:44 PM
It's not all shooters, there is sports,racing and fighting games too

Raw!
11-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Yes, but there is a lot of them that are coming up.

Toxic
11-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Yes, but there is a lot of them that are coming up.

There is a lot of Racing games too: MC4, Burnout, and there is more but I haver forgotten what right now...

Raw!
11-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Okay, so Orange Box, Army of Two, Halo 3, Clive Barkers, TimeShift, Haze, CoD4, Soldier of Fortune, UT3, Frontlines Fuel of War. You get the picture, I can go on and on. AC is just a break from all of those Shoot-em-up, racing, you know?

Creed
04-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Hmmm...Now that you mention there have been quite a lot of shooting games coming out lately. I think I should get CoD4.

Anyway back on the topic. If there is going to be a sequel to Assassin's Creed I think they should fix some of things that I didn't really like about Assassin's Creed. They should add more content to it, it gets kinda repetitive after a while. Not that I don't like Assassin's Creed but I just think that Ubisoft should fix that.

Raw!
04-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Even though this topic is completely old, and I had like changed my name 4 times before this and same with my signature (I change my avatar and sig in about 2 months)

BACK ON TOPIC:

Yes, AC is really repetitive, but I enjoy it for what it is, you can say it gets a satisfactory from me, running up buildings, climbing up towers and jumping from them + medieval times + assassin's is enough for me to buy the game. The graphics also take into consideration. But, in AC2 it should be a bit better.

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:03 PM
I enjoyed AC. Now I have actualy finished it.... Before I only got 4 assasinations in and got bored. But I restarted it and finished it 2 months ago because I didnt have anything else to do and was totally fed up with shooters

Anyway I liked how difficult the last 3 kills were and the size of the city near the end was great too. I also really liked the controls, usualy with this type of game jumping from ledge to ledge can be frustrating but it was simple and easy in AC.

Megaman
04-19-2008, 11:54 PM
I'd love an AC 2. The first one was a great game.

Raw!
04-21-2008, 10:09 AM
I enjoyed AC. Now I have actualy finished it.... Before I only got 4 assasinations in and got bored. But I restarted it and finished it 2 months ago because I didnt have anything else to do and was totally fed up with shooters

Anyway I liked how difficult the last 3 kills were and the size of the city near the end was great too. I also really liked the controls, usualy with this type of game jumping from ledge to ledge can be frustrating but it was simple and easy in AC.

Agreed. However, this is what I THINK AC2 should be.. except without that white robe: (I know this is was an April Fools Joke, but still, imagine AC2 like that.)

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 4 : Assassin's Creed april fool's (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=DlM4W4yco-Q)

Creed
04-21-2008, 04:21 PM
LOL. I saw that, pretty funny..

Ghost
04-22-2008, 10:19 AM
i still havent heard nothing about ac2 maybe they are doing something else?

Kujo
04-22-2008, 10:56 PM
AC = fun....in MY opinion....

Sweet142
04-23-2008, 09:07 AM
I think an AC2 would be good in every way for both us gamers and Ubisoft. The ending of AC left for a new storyline, not sure if it will be in modern times or go back into the past again, maybe even taking control of Desmond as he gets back in touch with the ways of the assassin.

GF Eric
04-23-2008, 01:29 PM
AC was a little to repetitive. But it was fun. They should come out with 2 and with less repetitive play. :confused1: