PDA

View Full Version : AC vs GoW

Raw!
11-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Assassin's Creed vs Gears of War. I started off with AC, it was nice, sort-of dull but very nice solid graphics and good plot because it just kept on bulding up and up. Very nice. But I heard Gears of War wasn't half bad either, I'm wondering which to make my "All time favorite game" and if you played both games can you list your opinions,etc.

Scott
11-17-2007, 12:23 PM
Gears is so much better than AC lol it has the amazing boss battles.

Raw!
11-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks, but I'd like to view some more opinions. I don't know when I am getting Gears though, I asked my mom to give me some more money when getting my xBox, and I wasted so much and I don't want to waste another 60 bucks on Gears. It'll be a total of 600 bucks wasted.

Scott
11-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks, but I'd like to view some more opinions. I don't know when I am getting Gears though, I asked my mom to give me some more money when getting my xBox, and I wasted so much and I don't want to waste another 60 bucks on Gears. It'll be a total of 600 bucks wasted.

Gears really shouldnt still be full price. But if u want some cheaper games what about Rainbow Six Vegas or The Darkness

Raw!
11-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Can I ask did Gears of War live up to it's hype? I heard AC didn't.

El3mentGamer
11-17-2007, 04:01 PM
never played em. but since ive never played em i'd probably play assassin's creed. The trailer looked awsome!

Toxic
11-17-2007, 04:15 PM
GoW lived ut to its hype more than Halo.
From what Ive heard about AC. It never lived up to its hype.

Raw!
11-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah, but see, with me I have this little category for almost everything. Favorite Anime Character, game, etc. I don't know which one to make. Either GoW or AC, I've yet to play GoW but AC was a heck of a lot of fun.

Scott
11-17-2007, 09:08 PM
GoW lived ut to its hype more than Halo.
From what Ive heard about AC. It never lived up to its hype.

No AC lived up to its hype because it isnt that popular.
Kayne and Lynch never lived up to its hype though it sux.