PDA

View Full Version : World in Conflict

Blackbird
11-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Hello! I'm would like to ask if anyone play World in Conflict, probably one of the best. I'm playing it and I'm a real elite on it xD

Scott
11-17-2007, 12:51 PM
You must have a strong computer to play it.
I am going to get it for 360.

Jjjet1
05-13-2008, 12:11 AM
haha i played it on max settings it was great i beat it in liek two days but still it was great. i'm in love with the cutscenes though. i don't know why but they did an excellent job on the story.

oh sh** wrry for bumping an old topic! X.x

Raoul
11-10-2010, 03:54 AM
This games graphics looks really awesome and the does require like in a lot of detail you can see all the detail in the game by just looking at it that you have to have a strong PC in order to play this game.

WobbleSock
11-12-2010, 12:28 AM
I would have got the Soviet Expansion Pack with the actual game [I am not a fan of killing Soviets], but I doubt my PC would have been able to run it without suffering from an appalling frame rate.

The game looks absolutely gorgeous, though.

makgamer
02-17-2011, 06:46 AM
I was playing this game have a awesome graphics

paecmaker
02-17-2011, 08:41 AM
This games graphics looks really awesome and the does require like in a lot of detail you can see all the detail in the game by just looking at it that you have to have a strong PC in order to play this game.

My computer is far from the best and I can run it without almost any lag on a high quality. Even my old computer could run it (on low)

Raoul
02-18-2011, 03:48 AM
My computer is far from the best and I can run it without almost any lag on a high quality. Even my old computer could run it (on low)

Really that's cool, because the last time I played it on my PC the game did play slow, but I think it was because my PC was messed up lol:cheesy:

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 04:58 AM
Really that's cool, because the last time I played it on my PC the game did play slow, but I think it was because my PC was messed up lol:cheesy:

Almost the only time Ive noticed that the game has lagged is when I zoom in on a nuclearbomb, daisy cutter and the large bombing runs.

Raoul
02-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Almost the only time Ive noticed that the game has lagged is when I zoom in on a nuclearbomb, daisy cutter and the large bombing runs.

That is cool. I now saw the game again when I installed it it plays right and smooth looks like that time I was doing experiments with my PC and then it gotten weaker lol

paecmaker
02-21-2011, 08:18 AM
That is cool. I now saw the game again when I installed it it plays right and smooth looks like that time I was doing experiments with my PC and then it gotten weaker lol

I remember that if I have the highest graphics in the cutscenes it get a little slower, no harm about that its only that the sounds are then moving faster than the "movie".

Raoul
02-22-2011, 02:27 AM
I remember that if I have the highest graphics in the cutscenes it get a little slower, no harm about that its only that the sounds are then moving faster than the "movie".

I can say one thing though I never finished this game yet before I must still, but now at the momment I am playing the other new games I bought me:cheesy:

paecmaker
02-22-2011, 10:15 AM
I can say one thing though I never finished this game yet before I must still, but now at the momment I am playing the other new games I bought me:cheesy:

How long have you come and what other games have you buyed?

Raoul
02-23-2011, 02:31 AM
How long have you come and what other games have you buyed?

lol I am not really sure I think pass the second stage:cheesy:lol. I bought me Dead Space 2 and Test Drive Unlimited 2 and now I am broke of buying them:laugh1::laugh1:

paecmaker
02-23-2011, 12:20 PM
lol I am not really sure I think pass the second stage:cheesy:lol. I bought me Dead Space 2 and Test Drive Unlimited 2 and now I am broke of buying them:laugh1::laugh1:

Ok then it wasnt a complete failure.

Lv 2 huh, You got some serious **** up ahead in the story (good ****)

Raoul
02-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Ok then it wasnt a complete failure.

Lv 2 huh, You got some serious **** up ahead in the story (good ****)

Lol awesome I'll try and look for my CD and install the game again, but I have to get me another harddrive though lol:D