PDA

View Full Version : New Game: Super Pacman

LiNuX
11-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Pacman is one of the most famous and most played arcade games in the world. It first came out decades ago where you eat the white dots and avoid the little creatures chasing you and get as many points as you possibly could.

Well the game has been added to our arcade and its free for you all to play. This is a clone of the original pacman but just as good. I could not get permission to get the original pacman but this shows no signs of difference.

Enjoy the game and its called Super Pacman!

Play Super Pacman (http://www.gamers-forum.com/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=155)

Scott
11-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Ok so what makes it so super? lol

LiNuX
11-18-2007, 02:05 PM
they just had to use another name without confusing people lol, its still pacman but a clone - someone remade the code their own way and they couldn't name it pacman lol, i can name it pacman if i want but i could be going against copyright rules so I'd rather not try

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 02:07 PM
sweet new games, Just a hint of advice there is a couple games that act funny or just let submit a score, such as

Space Invaders- after playing about 10 minutes it makes to auto submit

Seconds of Madness- doesn't let me submit

Aski ( or whatever) - just a black screen

LiNuX
11-18-2007, 02:11 PM
sweet new games, Just a hint of advice there is a couple games that act funny or just let submit a score, such as

Space Invaders- after playing about 10 minutes it makes to auto submit

Seconds of Madness- doesn't let me submit

Aski ( or whatever) - just a black screen

trust me im well aware of those - enough people have made complaints

space invaders i found no fix so ur better off getting a really high score within the 10 mins

SoM i found a fix and then the fix broke itself after a few days - i have no idea how to fix that now but i may just reinstall the game - could lose all scores but no other way

Aski got screwed up in the conversion - no fix found for ibproarcade - only way i know is to go back to v3arcade and im not going to convert to that again because we can't have more than 50 games on there lol

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 02:52 PM
so depressing I just got 58k but my account logged so I couldn't get the score, man I'm just going to stick to chopper attack.... at least that game brings me joy without kicking me in the head when I think I've done something good.

LiNuX
11-18-2007, 02:54 PM
so depressing I just got 58k but my account logged so I couldn't get the score, man I'm just going to stick to chopper attack.... at least that game brings me joy without kicking me in the head when I think I've done something good.

this game logged you out? or was it SoM? cuz som tends to do that and if pacman does it, thats another headache for me :confused1:

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 02:56 PM
SoM? huh? I think I was in the game too long and didn't click remember me so the site figured it was time to log me out.

LiNuX
11-18-2007, 03:07 PM
SoM? huh? I think I was in the game too long and didn't click remember me so the site figured it was time to log me out.

uh..nevermind then lol - if you run into any problems just post in the appropriate thread or open ur own and i'll look into it :-)

oddball127
11-18-2007, 06:59 PM
whats the difference between pac man and super pac man?

LiNuX
11-18-2007, 07:10 PM
whats the difference between pac man and super pac man?

the name, and a bit of the game play but i doubt you will notice the difference - there are also other versions of this that are crappy - like when u eat the monsters, they dont go back to the pen - this was the best i found

jakncoke
11-18-2007, 07:24 PM
Well at least pac man works now, I think it wasn't letting me submit cause my internet was slowly dieing