PDA

View Full Version : suggestion for a new forum

jakncoke
11-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Okay how bout a forum for PSN games and content add like demo's, game trailers..ect , Xbox Live games and content and VC for Wii? Like I want to talk about the Toy Home demo but don't know where to put it, it's a game where you control a rc car in rooms with a bunch of content and you collect start and circles to gain seconds and you knock stuff about to gain points, I really want it bad..too bad no PSN cards for America yet..only 9.99...my bad on derailing my own topic

LiNuX
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
lol yeah u did derail it and confused me - u can put that in the other games section for now

and then - go over again the Board name you want and the description cuz u talk about like 8 things there lol

Scott
11-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Ok we need a poll!. Because I dont think many members have their consoles online.

jakncoke
11-20-2007, 01:02 AM
lol yeah u did derail it and confused me - u can put that in the other games section for now

and then - go over again the Board name you want and the description cuz u talk about like 8 things there lol

I dunno what to call it probably just PSN/Live/VC Talk or something along that nature. But description would be something like

" Talk about the latest game Nintendo has put on VC, talk about the latest content that Microsoft has added to Live, talk about the latest weekly update for PSN( Usually Thursday)"

Basically a forum so we can talk about what demo's are coming to Live/PSN, what arcade games are coming to Live/PSN and what is the latest old game to VC, although PSN has PS1 games as well and next 360 will start Xbox titles on it.

LiNuX
11-20-2007, 10:56 AM
ok i get the point now - most of those games that are coming out have genres correct? well i agree with scott that we may need a poll since not everyone has their consoles set to play online, even me, i havent put my PS2 to play online until 2 years after i got it

you can set up poll in forum talk if you wish or i will do it later on when i have more time

wifi
11-20-2007, 02:01 PM
i like the idea but i dont really play my games online, i did play a few xbox live games but that was way back when lol :-P

Blackbird
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
I love the idea of your :)

Metallica1983
11-20-2007, 04:08 PM
i only play the virtual console games on Wii not much online play i play mostly offline

jakncoke
11-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Well really isn't much online games for the Wii anyways, which is surprising

Blackbird
11-20-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm playing Halo 3 in X-box Live :)

jakncoke
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I would hope so, got COD4? That game unseated Gears as the #2 played game on live