PDA

View Full Version : Toy Home Demo

jakncoke
11-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Has any played it yet off the PSN? It's really fun, it's only sixaxis only really if it were analog only the game would be pretty boring, so yeah for those that haven't played it you are in a rc car running around a room knocking things over pushing things to get and your on time limit so you'll have to get stars to increase, only 9.99 as well, really sucks that Sony hasn't released PSN cards for USA or other regions that other than Japan I think Korea.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821411p1.html

Heres a link for pic and videos

Metallica1983
11-21-2007, 09:03 PM
I thought LiNuX said that this kind of thread would go in other games board atleast thats wut i thought he said?

jakncoke
11-21-2007, 09:08 PM
huh? I'm pretty sure he said put it in the correct genre for the time being until further notice, so yeah comment on the game and not whether or not you think the game is in the correct location, ty

Scott
11-21-2007, 09:09 PM
I thought LiNuX said that this kind of thread would go in other games board atleast thats wut i thought he said?

Yeah your right...
I just never noticed this thread cause Im not interested in whatever it is he is talking about.

Metallica1983
11-21-2007, 09:11 PM
i knew it but anyway i looked over the screenshots of this game and it does look pretty cool i didn't watch the vids yet