PDA

View Full Version : Gamer's Forum Directory

LiNuX
10-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Gamer's Forum is pleased to announce the addition of our new Directory. It is a free directory so feel free to submit as many sites as you can or want. ;D the link is http://www.gamers-forum.com/phpLD you must put the /phpLD exactly as it is to be able to view it, i will be giving out free featured link submissions later. Info on that will come later on. Enjoy!

Submit quickly while we dont ask for a reciprocal link back.

KittyCat72
10-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey Linux, I'm a little sonfused. What do you put in the Reciprocal Link URL spot?! I can't get it to work........

LiNuX
10-09-2006, 03:11 PM
u dont have to put anything now just fill out the things with the red asterik * the reciprocal link isnt required right now

KittyCat72
10-09-2006, 03:16 PM
OK, I got it. It didn't work the first couple of times I tried it with nothing in the blank because the code at the bottom got me stumped. One of the symbols looks kind of like a Q or an O but niether of those twoo work. ;)

LiNuX
10-09-2006, 03:17 PM
your link has been reviewed and approved, thanks for submitting ;D that site is a PR6 lol, thats not ur site, but we accepted anyway :D

KittyCat72
10-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Well I did want to submit a few of those sites if it is Ok. ?I think they are pretty good and people should visit them. ;D ?Oh, and I figured out that symbol. ?I can't believed I missed it, lol. ;D ;D

LiNuX
10-09-2006, 03:51 PM
u can submit as many as u want now, as im not asking for a reciprocal link back

KittyCat72
10-10-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh............good then. When I get the time I'll try to submit some more before we have to fill in the receprical link.

Twigz
10-15-2006, 01:09 PM
I try...I try really hard...trust me I do...but I still can't understand a thing ya'll say! ;D

Haloer2006
10-15-2006, 02:22 PM
*speakes in away that twigz cant understand him* larping..

But The directory idea is cool and a search engin that we all worked on would be even cooler...

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 02:24 PM
*speakes in away that twigz cant understand him* larping..

But The directory idea is cool and a search engin that we all worked on would be even cooler...

yea the search engine, i'll try to help u as much as i can, maybe someday we can compete with google lol ;D multi-billion dollar corporation that was started in a garage lol, 8 years old

Haloer2006
10-15-2006, 02:26 PM
well if we can get enough people that are skilled in the things needed then we should be good.. Though we will have to write a code to make web-spiders.. And stuff like that.. We could make our own web-spiders..?

crazay
10-22-2006, 01:44 PM
directory looks awesome, i know it'll make people happy as well as bring traffic to the site, nice work, and good luck guys with the search engines

diablo
10-22-2006, 02:05 PM
directory looks awesome, i know it'll make people happy as well as bring traffic to the site, nice work, and good luck guys with the search engines

u said it, u need help reviewing the sites or something? lol i shouldnt really be offering my service since i come on one a week or two, but i can help when i come on :D