PDA

View Full Version : Donation

Blackbird
11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Well, I can see a button on the right menu name Donate so does that mean I can make a donation for Gamers-Forum :D

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 06:58 PM
yup - but i think i have to fix it the button lol, so don't do it yet, i completely forgot about the button - thanks for reminding me

try again in 24 hrs :)

jakncoke
11-22-2007, 06:58 PM
Yeah I'm pretty thats what it mean, Linux probably uses the donations for future prizes/ help site costs.

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Yeah I'm pretty thats what it mean, Linux probably uses the donations for future prizes/ help site costs.

i dont get enough donations to do any of those lol - i use it mainly to pay host fees but since i'll be setting up a few game servers - it'll be used to pay for it and a better connection :)

Blackbird
11-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Well, what about your Affiliates on your right menu? But I will make a small donations for your site when you had fix it :)

i dont get enough donations to do any of those lol - i use it mainly to pay host fees but since i'll be setting up a few game servers - it'll be used to pay for it and a better connection :)

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Well, what about your Affiliates on your right menu? But I will make a small donations for your site when you had fix it :)

technically those aren't donations lol - and they are used to pay hosting bills as well - they usually rent for 3 months at a time and i usually pay for host 3 months at a time :D only payed 6 months once - and of course used to buy the vbulletin license :D

Blackbird
11-23-2007, 05:11 AM
That's great :D