PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Well thanksgiving is an American Holiday but we have a fair amount of users from United States here so Happy Thanksgiving lol.

Families just get together and eat turkey today and then tomorrow is known as Black Friday where malls and other shops open really early with super discounts that force people to purchase the items. It is known as the busiest Shopping day of the year for the country.

Well anyone do anything special today or going shopping tomorrow?

I had a bit of turkey but i wasn't really in the mood so I went out and had pizza lol - doubt i'll go shopping tomorrow - have tons of other stuff.

conman1000
11-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I had a good time, went to mass, watched my little brother throw up:confused1:, then I sat down, and ate, then I came on here found out I was modded, went downstairs from some brownies, came back up and that was my day.

jakncoke
11-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah Thanksgiving is pretty cool, but seriously overrated along side Christmas, Halloween, Easter+ I dislike turkey

1. we shouldn't give thanks for the food we have just 1 day it should all days

2. christmas has been transformed from something religious to what is today...a holiday to turn us all into consumer zealots

3. Halloween+Easter, holidays to help the candy corporations

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah Thanksgiving is pretty cool, but seriously overrated along side Christmas, Halloween, Easter+ I dislike turkey

1. we shouldn't give thanks for the food we have just 1 day it should all days

2. christmas has been transformed from something religious to what is today...a holiday to turn us all into consumer zealots

3. Halloween+Easter, holidays to help the candy corporations

lol i agree with all three points - i dont like turkey that much - i had chicken pizza :D - i prefer to eat chicken over turkey any day

jakncoke
11-22-2007, 10:02 PM
chicken pizza? like chicken wing pizza? cause I never had just chicken pizza, chicken wing pizza on the other hand is awesome.

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
chicken pizza? like chicken wing pizza? cause I never had just chicken pizza, chicken wing pizza on the other hand is awesome.

not chicken wing - its like little chunks of chicken on cheese and cooked that way- dam mouth watering lol - it tastes good - i never had chicken wing pizza, they have bones?

jakncoke
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
no, just chicken meat soaked in chicken wing sauce...good

LiNuX
11-22-2007, 10:12 PM
no, just chicken meat soaked in chicken wing sauce...good

dam im gonna check for that next time lol, i remember seeing a BBQ Chicken Pizza lol but i wasn't in the mood for BBQ so i just got regular chicken today - I seriously would go right now since i have the craving for it but its past 11pm and they are closed :-(

Arcade
11-23-2007, 09:49 AM
My thanksgiving was pretty fun. Went and taught my niece how to drive, came back to the house had the family over, I don't eat turkey because i'm a vegetarian, so I had a bunch of other stuff.

Than at night I went to a party a friend was having and just drank and ate more, feeling a little on the lousy side today, but it was fun.

KittyCat72
11-23-2007, 11:13 AM
I made a lot of food for Thanksgiving; after I was done I didn't want to eat most of it. We had like 2 deep fried turkeys, some Spanish olives, a bunch of black olives, pickles, stuffing, bread pudding, pie, cake, mashed potatoes, etc. I probably couldn't name everything if I tried. All I ate was stuffing, olives, and pie. I guess I'll be eating the same food for another week or 2.:D:confused1:

Master_Dylmo
11-23-2007, 11:51 PM
dam im gonna check for that next time lol, i remember seeing a BBQ Chicken Pizza lol but i wasn't in the mood for BBQ so i just got regular chicken today - I seriously would go right now since i have the craving for it but its past 11pm and they are closed :-(

i love the tropical chicken pizza (i get em here in aus idk bout over there) is chicken pieces, cheese (duh) and pineapple pieces.. delicious.. its a better version of the hawaiian