PDA

View Full Version : Wuts up with my sig

Metallica1983
11-23-2007, 02:59 PM
i need help why does one pic in my sig take up so much room?:confused1:

conman1000
11-23-2007, 03:01 PM
That's what I couldn't figure out, it looked like it was fixed, that it went back? Aliens are attacking...:yes:

Edit: I mean, you can see that your sig is fine here,

http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?p=34451#post34451 but in earlier posts, it wasn't and on this post, it wasn't.

Riku-Nara
11-23-2007, 03:20 PM
ah, this has happened with me many times.
when your doing your sig in paint or whatever, it may be in the top left corner and everything else is just white. you gotta get rid of that white space, or it'll come up when you save it.
so just try making your canvas the size of your sig when you make it.

LiNuX
11-23-2007, 04:02 PM
u put the sig on a white background that is 800x800 - just fix it soon - it messes up the table width of the forum

thanks!

Metallica1983
11-23-2007, 08:28 PM
im workin on it should be baq to normakl in a few minutes

EDIT: i resized the canvas to 500x200 and it was still messed up somone plz help

Riku-Nara
11-23-2007, 09:07 PM
ummmm, if youre using something like imagehsack, maybe you have it to come out at a certain size.
if so don't bother to check a size for when you're getting an imagecode for your sigs.
other than that, idk.

Master_Dylmo
11-23-2007, 11:42 PM
btw this is off topic but ididnt wanna make a new thread for this..

is it possible to resize a picture in Adobe Photoshop CS2.. i mean click and drag to the desired size.. if not what other way can i do it in photoshop???

LiNuX
11-24-2007, 12:03 AM
btw this is off topic but ididnt wanna make a new thread for this..

is it possible to resize a picture in Adobe Photoshop CS2.. i mean click and drag to the desired size.. if not what other way can i do it in photoshop???

ur better off making ur own thread since ur kinda going away from helping out shadowmario

thanks!

Master_Dylmo
11-24-2007, 06:39 AM
ur better off making ur own thread since ur kinda going away from helping out shadowmario

thanks!

k man.. sry dude... btw (helpin shadow mario..) if u r using paint to crop make sure u only crop the picture otherwise you will have a big blanck space of what u have cropped!! and if that isnt the case.. depnding on the program u are using u can break apart the pixels in the picture by colour so just break it apart then delete the space not needed :D

conman1000
11-24-2007, 08:17 AM
ummmm, if youre using something like imagehsack, maybe you have it to come out at a certain size.
if so don't bother to check a size for when you're getting an imagecode for your sigs.
other than that, idk.

That's it, if your using Imageshack, you need to take off the option to re-zize it, you probably set it too something and then forgot about it.

Metallica1983
11-24-2007, 11:06 AM
k man.. sry dude... btw (helpin shadow mario..) if u r using paint to crop make sure u only crop the picture otherwise you will have a big blanck space of what u have cropped!! and if that isnt the case.. depnding on the program u are using u can break apart the pixels in the picture by colour so just break it apart then delete the space not needed :D

I get renders with no background so i do not need to crop i only need to resize

That's it, if your using Imageshack, you need to take off the option to re-zize it, you probably set it too something and then forgot about it.

I use photobucket is that wut could be causing the problem?

LiNuX
11-24-2007, 12:37 PM
photobucket should let you resize it - but its not about resizing - there is a huge white background under it - crop out just the sig pic and then reupload - u can use paint, paintshop, photoshop, gimp, basically anything gfx program to crop out

Metallica1983
11-24-2007, 08:02 PM
thank god my sig is baq to normal

Blackbird
11-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Well, I'm a bit tired now, anyway good signs :D