PDA

View Full Version : Site Ads : Advertise your site

M_Nabil
10-15-2006, 07:42 AM
Site Ads is a forum dedicated to website promotion and advertising. Advertising is free. No adult, illegal or offensive sites allowed.

The URL is http://www.siteads.co.nr/

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 12:24 PM
cool, i signed up and posted :D maybe u should add a couple more boards than just those 2, it'll be more attractive to others, and ur using a url mask, if people want to point to a certain page, they cant do it :-/

M_Nabil
10-15-2006, 02:11 PM
Hey Linux, welcome to the forum. The idea is that no members will be interested in posting in an "off topic" section for instance if I add one. You know how hard it is to get members to post in a new forum. Either you build a huge forum with a cool template and offer prizes or you give them something that will be of benefit to them. This is not intended as a huge forum. If I add an "off topic" section,no one will be interested in posting in it. As for the url mask, this is what you get for a free domain :). If someone wants to point to a certain thread, they can read the real address from that bar at the bottom of the browser ( I don't know it's name :-[).

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 02:19 PM
lol i get what u mean, it was just a suggestion, but ur right tho, BUT u should have made that forum into a directory. u would get more submissions and more traffic, i mean i just had the idea of adding a directory to this forum a week ago lol, i only say this is because a lotta people dont like to sign up for other forums just to advertise, but there are others who love to do that lol ;D

Haloer2006
10-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Hum.. to small for me 2 join ATM.. maybe when you get more members and when i get more members..