PDA

View Full Version : The Tigers???!!! Whoda thunk it?

Twigz
10-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Thanks to a heck of a swing by Magglio Ordonez last night, the Detroit Tigers are on their way to the World Series for the first time in 22 years. And I ask...why? See, if the Yankees payed attention to the team they were playing in the ALDS, they would be at this point...but hey, I guess it's their time to fly...oh wait...Tigers don't fly! ;D Maybe it's the Mets' turn as well; their Series is tied at 1 apiece, so we'll have to see if I'll have to slap any NYers silly, telling them the fact that the Yankees have won 4 championships in the last decade, while the Mets (or the Muts as I call 'em) have won...a donut. Speaking of donuts, I'm hungry. Leave your thoughts on the rest of the CS's here.

LiNuX
10-15-2006, 02:00 PM
omg i dont like them, the only detroit team i like is the pistons and thats for basketball, whyyy tigers lol i want them to lose, either by mets or cardinals, i dont care lol, mets have a high chance of winning cuz they win every 20 years lol, this is supposedly their year :D

Twigz
10-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Now do you see what steroids does to you, Linux? ;D ;) j/j

Wang
10-17-2006, 10:49 PM
who cares, as long as the yankees got their butts kicked im happy. Billion dollar team needs to lose more often

LiNuX
10-17-2006, 10:51 PM
who cares, as long as the yankees got their butts kicked im happy. ?Billion dollar team needs to lose more often

WHAT?? there are so many yankee fans on this forum lol, ur lucky we cant physically see u lol, start throwing rocks :D

Wang
10-18-2006, 03:47 PM
who cares, as long as the yankees got their butts kicked im happy. ?Billion dollar team needs to lose more often

WHAT?? there are so many yankee fans on this forum lol, ur lucky we cant physically see u lol, start throwing rocks :D

Well, that would do more damage then what the yankees did in the playoffs. ::)

LiNuX
10-18-2006, 04:05 PM
lol, i will agree with that tho, they've been sucking lately, even though they made the playoff the last 9 years in a row, they only won 4 :-/

Twigz
10-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Ah, well, speaking for a Yankee fan of almost 40 years and me being a Yankee fan for 17 years, they'll be back. They always are...I don't know how, but they will...

crazay
10-22-2006, 01:49 PM
it sux yankees got eliminated, they havent been doing so well the past few years, well anyway, this is the 7th year in a row where a new mlb champion is selected, no teams won twice the psat 7 years, thats cool i guess lol, it stopped the yankees from hogging all the championships lol ;D

Twigz
11-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Well, lemme put it to ya this way...it's gonna take a LOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGG time for a team to catch up to 26 world championships... ;)