PDA

View Full Version : Game Reviews Support

KittyCat72
11-27-2007, 04:31 PM
This isn't much, but under Game Reviews Support, it says
Ask askk questions regarding our staff and review team here.
Might want to fix that.;-)

LiNuX
11-27-2007, 04:40 PM
yea i noticed that already but the forum's been acting really slow for me - i have to fix the lag first before i get to that lol - i noticed that last night by the way lol :D but forgot to change it by the time i went to bed

Raw!
11-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Uuh, LiNuX, could I ask, am I Game Review yet? Cuz I'm sort-of confused. But listen I ain't rushing you, it is just that you said today and I dunno if you made me or not.

And yeah, I noticed that too.

LiNuX
11-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Uuh, LiNuX, could I ask, am I Game Review yet? Cuz I'm sort-of confused. But listen I ain't rushing you, it is just that you said today and I dunno if you made me or not.

And yeah, I noticed that too.

and today isnt over yet lol, i just got home from classes 40 mins ago - ur status will be changed today

Raw!
11-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh, I see, because I was like confused since you said today and I'm like.. huh? Did I get promoted and I don't know? So yeah, thanks.

xboxchamp593
12-12-2007, 01:03 PM
NO LINKS ALLOWED - I have been stopped by the STOP SPAM LINKS Mod. If Staff sees this Message, Please Delete, thank you!

LiNuX
12-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Hi, I have Xbox 360 Live and mainly play Halo 3 with it. I come home from school a little later than my older brother each day and I have found out that he has been de-leveling me on halo and playing when I have asked him not too. I know you can set a pass code for family settings but is there a way to do this for Xbox live? I set my Xbox to not sign me in when I start it so that I will have to sign in manually each time I start the Xbox. Setting a password to get onto my live account is my next problem. Can anyone help?

open your own thread in the consoles section if you wish, you won't get help for that here since its for Game REVIEWS support - and i am not familiar with how xbox live works so i may not be able to answer - just open your own thread and see if anyone will be able to let you know

thank you!

Scott
12-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi, I have Xbox 360 Live and mainly play Halo 3 with it. I come home from school a little later than my older brother each day and I have found out that he has been de-leveling me on halo and playing when I have asked him not too. I know you can set a pass code for family settings but is there a way to do this for Xbox live? I set my Xbox to not sign me in when I start it so that I will have to sign in manually each time I start the Xbox. Setting a password to get onto my live account is my next problem. Can anyone help?

Oookay then, why'd you decide to use this thread?

Metallica1983
12-12-2007, 03:59 PM
yeah i noticed that when LiNuX added the new game reviews board i thought he fixed it cuz when he opened the board it was fine