PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Finish the Fight

Strickin
11-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Halo 3 Finish the Fight

Bungie has released their latest(and final?) edition to the Halo series, Halo 3. Halo 3 is a totally new and great game that is only out for the Microsoft Xbox 360 unfortunately for all you Playstation and Nintendo fans out there. Here is a little look about Halo 3's Campaign, Graphics, Multi player(Xbox Live), and pretty much everything about this awesome game.

---Campaign---

Campaign with Halo 3 is very well done, and all of the levels are well made, and keeps you on the edge of your seat through all most the whole game(except for the high detailed mini movies that they show, but I'll get into that subject later). You can now play a four player co-op either with some friends , or even online! Yes, you can play campaign online with other people, but I will get into that later also. Anyways, there are 10 different levels in Halo 3, and all keep you doing new things and killing new baddies!

9/10 on Campaign
http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox360/games/news/images/125648-1-1.jpg

---Graphics--

Let me start this out by saying this, the graphics on Halo 3 are phenomenal, and if you have a nice high-def TV as an addition, you won't want to put your controller down. Halo 3 bring graphics to a practically new level, and even up close, there is a very nice detail put into the models in-game. So if you are undecided about this game graphics wise, don't be because they will have you drooling. Also, the mini movies that will sometimes pop up are breath taking, it is practically like real life, except it's a bad ass Spartan.

10/10 on Graphics
http://nikon.bungie.org/bwu/images/halo3mylar.jpg

---Multi Player/Xbox Live---

Alright, so if you have played the other Halo games then you know the multi player is a HUGE part of the game. If you haven't, then get ready for the ride of your life. As I mentioned before, there is four player co-op now, but get this, you can play four player co-op online now, and communicate through your head phones and such. It is a whole new experience, which unfortunately Halo 2 didn't have. There is also the Forge now in online and at home multi player games. In the Forge, you can literally edit anything in the game, such as player speed, jumping hight, health, shields, etc. The possibilities are endless. Also, there is a new Xbox Live ranking system as well as levels for experience. Army ranks are now given when you gain exp from an online match. You start out in training levels, then move your way from Recruit all the way to General Grade 4. Halo 3's Multi Player is a great part of this game.

9/10 for Multi Player
http://www.trustedreviews.com/images/article/inline/4604-image001.jpg

---Overview---

Halo 3 is a great game all-around, and should definitely be tried even if you haven't really liked the series before, or don't like Shooters in general. Rent it, Buy it, Love it.

---------------------------------------------------------Strickin

Blackbird
11-28-2007, 06:19 PM
That's a great article, nice work of you :D

Metallica1983
11-28-2007, 06:30 PM
once again i say great job;-):D

Strickin
11-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks guys! I appreciate it. :)

Toxic
11-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Nice review, I never liked H3 as much as I thought I would. The single player just wasnt very good. I played Metroid Prime 3 much more than this.

Strickin
11-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh really? I would try M3 but I dont have a GC or Wii :(

Toxic
11-29-2007, 04:33 PM
Oh really? I would try M3 but I dont have a GC or Wii :(

Yea MP has the best boss fights. But Halo has the best multiplayer / online it really depends on what youre after.