PDA

View Full Version : Linkin Park Tour Date February 2008

GF Eric
11-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Linkin Park has announced plans for a U.S. tour with special guests Coheed & Cambria. The tour is set to kick off February 12th at the Qwest Center in Omaha.

For the first time ever, Linkin Park is offering fans the option of purchasing a Digital Souvenir Package with their tickets, a special post-gig memento which includes: a live audio download of an entire show, exclusive concert photos and a digital tour program.

Tour dates are as follows:

2/12 Omaha, NE - Qwest Center Omaha
2/13 St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Ctr
2/15 Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
2/16 Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena
2/18 Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless
2/19 Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena
2/21 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
2/22 Montreal, QU - Bell Centre
2/23 London, ON - John LaBatt Centre
2/25 Lexington, KY - Rupp Arena
2/26 Nashville, TN - Sommet Ctr
2/29 Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Ctr
3/1 Albuquerque, NM - Tingley Coliseum
3/2 El Paso, TX - Don Haskins Ctr
3/8 West Valley City, UT - E Center

Look out for more tour date announcements in the next few weeks!

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 03:59 PM
I got tickets to Linkin Park with Coheed and Cambria, and Chiodos for march 1st, at the Tingley Coliseum

Linkin Park is my favorite band

LiNuX
02-21-2008, 04:03 PM
heh...they are at madison square garden today - could have gone, a few friends invited me but had class, just got home and now i have other work to do lol

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Aww man, I would have so went.

I don't like where LP is performing here, Tingley is kind of small compared to the journal pavilion, and its indoors so it gets hot. But I am going to have to deal with it.

This will be my third time seeing them live =)

younging94
02-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Yea, i saw Linkin Park and Coheed and Cambria at the 1st Mariner Arena, lol, it was an excellent show =P. Dudes from Coheed and Cambria we're crazy.

Riku-Nara
02-21-2008, 06:23 PM
T.T
Just missed the 2/16 show.

KingHellFire
02-21-2008, 06:25 PM
I haven't heard much of Coheed and Cambria, I heard a couple of their songs online, how are they?

I'm actually a fan of Chiodos so that's a plus

Unregistered
02-29-2008, 12:57 AM
does anyone know the code so that i can download the concert that i went to in lexington ky

edit: What's even weirder is I'm another guest and I just edited this post!

LiNuX
02-29-2008, 01:05 AM
does anyone know the code so that i can download the concert that i went to in lexington ky

that is just super weird - how in the blue hell did an unregistered post

rukisuto
02-29-2008, 04:37 AM
that is just super weird - how in the blue hell did an unregistered post

Wow, lol.
That is incredibly odd.

Well, I guess they already came to detroit.
Didn't even hear about it.

Unregistered
02-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah, you must have your permissions messed up cuz the Reply box is here and I'm replying. It does ask for Image Verification, but after I enter that I just hit Submit Reply.

LiNuX
02-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Yeah, you must have your permissions messed up cuz the Reply box is here and I'm replying. It does ask for Image Verification, but after I enter that I just hit Submit Reply.

wow thats weird - seems the whole entertainment category allowed people to do that - the only place for that

sorry but if you want to post more replies, you gotta regsiter