PDA

View Full Version : Google AdSense Added

LiNuX
06-14-2006, 07:52 PM
we have recently added Google AdSense to our site, there are advertisements of other sites on our site home page and the second page, i have also added a google search bar on our home page, please check them out and search through there, and keep on spreading the word and help the board grow :)

TheKing
06-16-2006, 10:06 PM
nice!!!

Twigz
06-26-2006, 02:53 PM
ohh, ads...when will the TV show come back on??? lol

greent
08-17-2006, 04:41 PM
we have recently added Google AdSense to our site, there are advertisements of other sites on our site home page and the second page, i have also added a google search bar on our home page, please check them out and search through there, and keep on spreading the word and help the board grow ?:)

um u made another topic....

:
we have recently added Google AdSense to our site, there are advertisements of other sites on our site home page and the second page, i have also added a google search bar on our home page

if you can, click the links on our site please do so and check out the sites that have advertised their sites on ours

please check them out and search through there, and keep on spreading the word and help the board grow

um the rules says u cant tel them to click on the ads...just lettin u no... =) if u do tel them to clcik u mgith get suspendeed..jus a heads up =D

LiNuX
08-17-2006, 05:21 PM
yea i wrote that like the day after i got adsense, i wasnt familiar with the rules lol, and i think the other topic was in the annoucement, i made this one here because people cant reply to the one in the announcements, something yabb didnt put in this version of the forum :(

madness.production
09-16-2006, 09:06 AM
Maybe this will generate some revenue, i find i usually get about 20cents cents per click.
By the way you should use the Firefox feature as you can get $1 per firefox download. :)

sign89
09-21-2006, 12:22 AM
I made $50 last month with adsense...cool.