PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Legend

Raw!
12-01-2007, 07:42 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14210507.html

Today I decided to look into it, well, I love it. Opinions?

jakncoke
12-01-2007, 07:45 PM
I think it looks below average from the impressions from Game Informer.

Raw!
12-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Proof please?

jakncoke
12-01-2007, 07:49 PM
proof of what ?

Raw!
12-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Proof of where it shows they are having those impressions. I mean you can't just read their minds without them posting something up saying "From our impressions, it looks below-average."

jakncoke
12-01-2007, 08:00 PM
you are misunderstanding me, they gave impressions...after reading what they wrote I came away with a the feeling that game would be below average, the impression came from November Game Informer btw

Raw!
12-01-2007, 08:02 PM
I see. What about you? Do you like it? I mean that is Game Informer's opinion.

jakncoke
12-01-2007, 08:05 PM
I see. What about you? Do you like it? I mean that is Game Informer's opinion.

I'm really not understanding what your getting at, I already stated I think it's going to be below average, and no that's not game informers opinion, I don't let reviewers/mags/ppl form my opinion...I'm fully capable as an adult to do that myself. Honestly I think your offended that I didn't come in here and say it was awesome as well(similar thing happened with Assisins Creed with someone else) you ever hear of to each there own?

Raw!
12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Yeah, sorry, I did sort-of misunderstand you. I am actually waiting more for the game Hei$t then this.

Scott
12-01-2007, 11:56 PM
Where are you finding all these games lol

I'm not interested in this either, it just doesn't look like my type of thing.

jakncoke
12-02-2007, 12:15 AM
Where are you finding all these games lol

I'm not interested in this either, it just doesn't look like my type of thing.

Game Informer uncovers a lot of game like recently Brutal Legend , Prototype and I'm sure there's more, but after than just surf big forums such as neogaf, or check out other sites such ign , gamespot(teh evil) ..ect, and also pay attention around the time E3 , Leipzig ang TGS as a lot of games get shown for the first time there. If you care enough you can know pretty much what games are coming and what games will probably suit you or not way before reviews are out.

Raw!
12-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Lol, EB Games.

Scott
12-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Game Informer uncovers a lot of game like recently Brutal Legend , Prototype and I'm sure there's more, but after than just surf big forums such as neogaf, or check out other sites such ign , gamespot(teh evil) ..ect, and also pay attention around the time E3 , Leipzig ang TGS as a lot of games get shown for the first time there. If you care enough you can know pretty much what games are coming and what games will probably suit you or not way before reviews are out.

Yeah I usually decide what I like and what I don't like around the same time as E3 or if it's a sequel to a game I liked I keep an eye on the reviews for that.

SolidSnake
12-16-2007, 12:10 AM
It looks interesting, the premis at least. Im not sure how the actual gameplay will hold up but again, it looks intruiging. Sure most of the metal references will likely go right over the average gamer's head (newer gamers mostly, and also if there are many at all worth mentioning), but it looks interesting for now.