PDA

View Full Version : Pay to play

Normann
12-02-2007, 06:50 AM
I think its very bad that some games use "Pay to play" people should boycutt it! and then they stop and we could all use 1 time payment!

Guild wars use 1 time payment! And thats fair, it makes it unable to hack entree and it still gains money

World Of Warcraft is pay to play! and thats good FOR THEM! because there is so many who actually pay for it! They get lots of millions every month! Just because people cant stop playing it!

I personally hate World of Warcraft! because:
1. Its pay to play
2. there is too many geeks who actually cant stop playing it again!

And so on!

Well i hope you see my point :P

Raw!
12-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Agreed. I never reallly wanted to play WoW, but since all my friends play it I wanted to get it. After I heard it is P2P, Pay to Play, no way jose I am getting it.

Normann
12-02-2007, 08:56 AM
That is EXACTLY! what i mean!

LiNuX
12-02-2007, 10:55 AM
moved to RPG since most P2P games are MMORPGs

I used to play a game called ROSE and it was free for about a year then they decided to go p2p and that's when I stopped playing - i don't necessarily hate that game or WoW but I'd rather not spend money to play a game because one day, what if i have a bunch of tests at school and I have to spend time studying instead? The money goes to waste

Blackbird
12-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Yeah I don't either have got so much free time but yeah that's sucks in school when you get too much to studies and a lot of exams. Well I did pay for World of Warcraft and spend a lot of money but that's was a time. But I'm have Guild Wars but I don't play it lol

moved to RPG since most P2P games are MMORPGs

I used to play a game called ROSE and it was free for about a year then they decided to go p2p and that's when I stopped playing - i don't necessarily hate that game or WoW but I'd rather not spend money to play a game because one day, what if i have a bunch of tests at school and I have to spend time studying instead? The money goes to waste

Lucky_13
12-02-2007, 05:26 PM
There are free servers you can connect to, to play WOW free. It is possible :)

Blackleo
12-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Hehe I P2P and Iam not a gEEk!!! Iam just addicted hehe ... lol

LiNuX
12-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Hehe I P2P and Iam not a gEEk!!! Iam just addicted hehe ... lol

yeah i can vouch for him lol, he's definitely not a geek lol, just a gamer

Blackbird
12-05-2007, 03:13 AM
Isn't geek and gamer almost exacly the same