PDA

View Full Version : New template, which one do you use?

conman1000
12-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Now that we have a new template, which one do you use. I would put it on the old one, but then people who have already voted and switched wouldn't be allowed to vote again. :no:
So, which one do you use now.

Jenatello
12-02-2007, 10:09 AM
I like the christmas one. It's nice and makes me smile everytime I open the site. :)

LiNuX
12-02-2007, 10:56 AM
I like the christmas one. It's nice and makes me smile everytime I open the site. :)

it'll change to the new years theme right after christmas :D

and right now im using the christmas one since im not done modifying - i know i forgot alot but as I go along I'll notice what I'm missing and i'll just fill those in

Jenatello
12-02-2007, 10:59 AM
I am however going to say that Santa kind of freaks me out... he's squinty little eyes looking into my soul and just knowing what a bad girl I am. DON'T JUDGE ME OLD MAN!

LiNuX
12-02-2007, 11:00 AM
I am however going to say that Santa kind of freaks me out... he's squinty little eyes looking into my soul and just knowing what a bad girl I am. DON'T JUDGE ME OLD MAN!

lol i know what you mean - i emailed the original creator asking for the PSD file for that top bar to take out santa and fill it in with something else - but he lives in India and he's not on much - we may have to suffer through him :(

Jenatello
12-02-2007, 11:03 AM
lol i know what you mean - i emailed the original creator asking for the PSD file for that top bar to take out santa and fill it in with something else - but he lives in India and he's not on much - we may have to suffer through him :(

lol he's an ok Santa minus his eyes. Maybe if they weren't there it would be better....

LiNuX
12-02-2007, 11:04 AM
lol he's an ok Santa minus his eyes. Maybe if they weren't there it would be better....

lol then i'll try to put some sunglasses on him - hope it works :-P

Blackbird
12-02-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm using Silver & Red, waiting for you to fixed the GF Christmas theme xD

Toxic
12-02-2007, 06:05 PM
im using the christmas one

Kiss
12-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Christmas even though i celebrate Hanukkah :-P

wifi
12-03-2007, 08:54 AM
i use the christmas one even though that santa looks EVIL i tell ya EVIL!!

Jenatello
12-03-2007, 01:51 PM
lol I love that you have a quote of mine as apart of your sig...

KittyCat72
12-03-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm trying out the Christmas one right now; I think I like it. I'm going to use it for a little while.

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 06:34 PM
another one will be added to the list soon :D not christmas theme but something that works with everyday

conman1000
12-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Dang, stop adding templates, I'm probaly annoying people with this. I'll wait a little while after the next one.

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 06:46 PM
yeah i told you to wait for this one too lol - why dont' you make one monthly after all the new templates - and i won't be adding a whole bunch - we only have 3 now and i'll probably stop at 5 or 6 maybe even 10 lol -

jakncoke
12-03-2007, 11:26 PM
I really hate the Christmas one, it's annoying to my eyes.

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 11:35 PM
I really hate the Christmas one, it's annoying to my eyes.

lol then i hope you're using something else :-P - don't worry the layout is temporary, it'll change to new years automatically - the pics there are better in my opinion and no scary santa to look at

jakncoke
12-03-2007, 11:37 PM
lol then i hope you're using something else :-P - don't worry the layout is temporary, it'll change to new years automatically - the pics there are better in my opinion and no scary santa to look at

yes, I'm using silver and red. just wanted to voice my opinion on the christmas theme.

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 11:41 PM
yes, I'm using silver and red. just wanted to voice my opinion on the christmas theme.

and we accept all opinions and i agree with you though - but the thing is, this was actually the best christmas theme i found that works with some of the mods i work with - others either don't work with the portal or are just very ugly lol

jakncoke
12-03-2007, 11:49 PM
and we accept all opinions and i agree with you though - but the thing is, this was actually the best christmas theme i found that works with some of the mods i work with - others either don't work with the portal or are just very ugly lol

uglier than the current one, wow I didn't think that was possible.

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
yeah thats why i was trying to create my own christmas theme - the colors look better than this to be honest but its not ready to be up - most of the files are from the default one and right now it looks like a mixture of my own template and the default template lol - hopefully i'll be done by new years and turn it into a regular theme instead of basing it on christmas

Joshuah
12-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I prefer the silver and red because it rules, plus the X-mas one the colours aren't matching so doesn't blend with the picture backgrounds

El3mentGamer
12-05-2007, 05:20 PM
i like both but the christmas one fits the holidays

Blackbird
12-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Well, I don't like the Christmas theme that much becuase hmm.. It's something about it some are not the same as Silver & Red. But I hope we getting a new theme after christmas. xD

i like both but the christmas one fits the holidays

Metallica1983
12-08-2007, 03:00 PM
i use the gf christmas one it really gives me the christmas spirit

btw wut ever happened to the silver and teal layout that we had for the forum i remember using that one when i first joined

Jenatello
12-08-2007, 03:03 PM

btw wut ever happened to the silver and teal layout that we had for the forum i remember using that one when i first joined

they decided that teal is only a color to be used at cheesy weddings and bridal parties... :laugh:

LiNuX
12-08-2007, 03:11 PM

lol that theme was called TealBlack and it's still here - i don't like it so im not making it public - and it doesnt work with half the mods i have installed, probably outdated, i can take the time to update it myself but template files have nearly 100s of inner files i have to edit, just dont have the time so i'd rather find an updated template and edit the parts i have to

Jenatello
12-08-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm just throwing this out there... pink and black would be cool... or something with pink in it... I'm a girl and my favorite color is, you guessed it, PINK! :yes:

LiNuX
12-08-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm just throwing this out there... pink and black would be cool... or something with pink in it... I'm a girl and my favorite color is, you guessed it, PINK! :yes:

lol i'll see what I can do with that, not many vb styles come with pink since its a pretty bright color and not everyone knows how to pick the right shade

coltsplayer1
12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
i think that the default backround is the best