PDA

View Full Version : Second Day Second Host - Merry Christmas

LiNuX
12-02-2007, 05:17 PM
The forum just experienced about 6 hours of downtime and I am here to let you know, WOW!!! - The host I got just yesterday screwed up trying to run a 15 minute update and ending up being 5 hours. I was not given a notification or anything so when I got on I was really really mad. I asked for a refund and I found another host immediately. This host should be just as good and fast as the previous one.

There was no loss except for the downtime. I needed 1 hour to transfer the forum over.

Please note: The nameservers of the domain is updating once again so you may experience problems in the next 24 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience but eventually I will move the forum into my own server at home to avoid all these crappy host problems.

Regards,
LiNuX

Blackbird
12-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah I'm waiting for this site it's going to wait but don't worry Linux you getting it fixed. :D

LiNuX
12-02-2007, 05:29 PM
the forum would have been up over 3 hours ago but after they fixed the apache - the addon domains were messed up - u couldn't add nor remove them - couldn't use the forum like that anymore so i got impatient and moved out