PDA

View Full Version : Forum Downtime this weekend - Complain here

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 12:56 AM
I am very sure some of you have experienced the downtime because I've had PMs and Emails and i wasn't able to respond to all of them because of troubles.

Its almost 2 am and i have to go to bed and wake up early for a test tomorrow

Please ask all your questions, leave complaints, comments, and anything else on this thread regarding what Just happened and I'll try to explain to my best of knowledge. Honestly, I don't have much to say without being asked questions because I am frustrated, I have a headache since I didn't eat all day trying to fix the forum, and I am just mad at my luck.

Sorry!

LiNuX

Blackbird
12-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Well, I'm have sitting all night and the site never work for me, what happend with the website?

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 07:21 AM
it was down lol - the name servers took forever to update last night for some reason - they say take up to 24 hrs but last nite when i moved name servers it was still updating after like 5 hours and then i had to reset the thing and it started working

also had problem with host addon domain after i reset it

Kiss
12-03-2007, 08:32 AM
On and Off the forum has been switching to some crazy site i liked lag better
Id actually get the site after awhile:wub:.

wifi
12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
forum is really slow for me and couldnt get on this weekend

Blackbird
12-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Linux you have really a bad weekend to fixed up the forum again but now is up hoping this not happend anymore in the future. :D

Scott
12-03-2007, 04:04 PM
The site kept on doing weird stuff for me, firstly it just said error, then it said fixed, then it asked me for a password, and then I managed to get on only to get the error thing again.

Toxic
12-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Lol I'm p***sed off I lost all my threads and posts. I hope this doesn't happen again

Scott
12-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Lol I'm p***sed off I lost all my threads and posts. I hope this doesn't happen again

Just make those threads again then.

LiNuX
12-03-2007, 06:17 PM

you only lost them if you made them after 9 PM Sunday Eastern Time - the database was messed up and i mean messed up lol - that explains the errors scott was viewing - i even shut off the board to fix it but it didnt shut off and it actually let you post - confused the hell out of me

all problems should be fixed now but i'll still be testing for errors and fixes - really sorry about that - but my luck just sux at picking hosts

joecool6101
12-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Everything seems to work well now. :eek1:

Scott
12-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Everything seems to work well now. :eek1:

Yes it does, which is good.