PDA

View Full Version : SMX Classic Edition: Super Nintendo (SNES)

Metallica1983
12-03-2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.vidgame.net/NINTENDO/Nintendo/SNES/snes_sys.jpg

Intro

The SNES was the best Nintendo game system during the 80's it really took gaming to a whole new level.

Graphics

The Graphics were revolutionary which is one of the key points to why the SNES was so popular. Some of the games that really showed off the system's graphics were Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country. The graphics were only 16 bits but during that time they were the equevelant to 3-D.

Game Play

The game play is very fun an very easy it wasn't as repetitive as most games today. It was for kids , mostly today games are becoming more for older gamers.

Price

The price was very reasonable compared to system prices to day. The SNES only cost 100 dollars or so. It was well worth the money.

Pros

1. great graphics (for that time)

2. fun and easy game play

3. low price.

Cons

N/A

Final Review 10/10

Comment

The Super Nintendo always held a special place in my gaming heart. It was my first gaming console Super Mario World was the first game I ever played. I may not have been alive when the SNES was originally released but I still enjoyed it.

SMX

Game Review Staff

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 12:14 AM
SNES is my 2nd greatest console ever.

Master_Dylmo
12-04-2007, 01:54 AM
SNES pwns! i still play mine, my favorite game ever no matter what has always been and will always be Super Mairo World! that game has quite good graphics and awesome gameplay :D and the best music ive seen (well.. heard) in a game! also i love it when you complete all, either 90, 92, 95 or 96 levels (i 4got) the colour scheme changes to autumn.. i used to finish that whole game in a day when i was younger than 6

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 01:58 AM
yeah I have 4 SNES laying in my closet for some reason, I really can't remember where I got the 3 others, also got 3 sega genesis and a NES..weird.

Blackbird
12-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Yeah I remember when you using Super Scope, I still had it somewhere. :P

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
Great job!

DancyDarkGamer
01-03-2010, 08:48 AM
SNES will always be number 1 in my heart they were the oldest gaming system I ever had

DM613
07-21-2011, 12:46 AM
hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

BitterKingSkyler
07-21-2011, 04:14 PM
hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

You might want to introduce yourself in the "New Gamers" section here New Gamers - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31).

As for the SNES review, awesome job, I spent so many hours playing Super Mario World and other various games, The SNES is a legendary system and I will never forget the time I spent with it.:laugh1: