PDA

View Full Version : Wii Still hard to get your hands on.

joecool6101
12-04-2007, 12:34 AM
I have been going to the store every week for the past few months now and just general shopping for things to meet with people. Everytime i go I see empty shelves were the Wii's could never stay without selling out.

According to nexgenwars Wii has already surpassed Xbox 360 sales by 1 million and they have been out a while... Are they readly available in any stores near you? I'm just curious to know :)

~Joecool6101

Blackbird
12-04-2007, 12:38 AM
You have to posts 10 and being member for 24 hours for you to post links in the forums.

joecool6101
12-04-2007, 12:45 AM
You have to posts 10 and being member for 24 hours for you to post links in the forums.

Why was i given an infraction and why was my post edited by you? Your post here is very off topic btw.

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Why was i given an infraction and why was my post edited by you? Your post here is very off topic btw.

No it's not, he just told you why it happened.

Also nexgenwars and vgchartz are no where near good sources for console sales date, there is 4, NPD, Chart Track(doesn't usually release hardware figures), Famitsu and Media Create in the world that does this..anyone else is a fake.

joecool6101
12-04-2007, 12:50 AM
i edited right after it gave me the message? It was already changed 30 seconds after creation.. Apparently that is bumping..

Anyways has anyone been able to find Wii's at the store?

Toxic
12-04-2007, 01:01 AM
yes they are selling out like mad everywhere.... could have something to do with how great they are

joecool6101
12-04-2007, 01:12 AM
I was reading another article that said Nintendo announced that they sold 350,000 uniques on "black friday" and Xbox sold 300,000 units the reason it was not higher was not because people did not want to buy it.. But because supply was low even though demand was high.

Crazy..

~Joecool6101

LiNuX
12-04-2007, 01:17 AM
i found Wii's at a circuit city in downtown manhattan on 14th street - or right by there - they say they are selling fast but if you want to travel over here just look up that store # - call them, then come without wasting too much time

good luck!

Scott
12-04-2007, 11:03 AM
yes they are selling out like mad everywhere.... could have something to do with how great they are

You can't find them? lol so where do you live? because I can find them easily here.

Metallica1983
12-04-2007, 03:40 PM
U guys wanna know why i heard it on Z100 a radio station in NYC LiNuX should know it and a few others on this forum from NYC should too but anyway they said that a wal mart had just got a small shipment of Wiis and this guy came in and bought them all it was about 8 Wiis and this a hole bought the entire shipment thats bull :mad1:

Blackbird
12-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Well I didn't edit nothing special about your posts you can see by yourself and no I didn't gave you infraction but anyway where are you lived? But here I can easily found a Nintendo Wii.

jakncoke
12-05-2007, 01:11 AM
U guys wanna know why i heard it on Z100 a radio station in NYC LiNuX should know it and a few others on this forum from NYC should too but anyway they said that a wal mart had just got a small shipment of Wiis and this guy came in and bought them all it was about 8 Wiis and this a hole bought the entire shipment thats bull :mad1:

good for him, using ebay to his advantage. He sells those at the right time he'll make sell those for 500, make a nice little bonus. If I had the money I'd do it too, good money right there.

Toxic
12-05-2007, 06:54 AM
You can't find them? lol so where do you live? because I can find them easily here.

That will have something to do with your population. lol there is probably more wii's than people there

Scott
12-05-2007, 08:31 AM
That will have something to do with your population. lol there is probably more wii's than people there

Yeah we don't have cities here, it's only little villages were so small :wub:

I know people from England who say they aren't sold out either.

joecool6101
12-05-2007, 03:38 PM
I live in Ontario..

I havent seen a Wii on the shelf since launch to be honest.. But I was a bit annoyed to here EB games employees buying them when the store opened and selling them on eBay.. That gives no one a chance to purchase them as they dont even know the store has stock :(

Nintendo should do like MS did and open up another factory to produce them as what they got now just isnt working..