PDA

View Full Version : Wii is a year old. Are you impressed so far?

Toxic
12-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Nintendo released their Nintendo Wii on November 19, 2006. They revolutionized video gaming with their NES and now they brought a new approach with motion controllers. Well, Wii has been a great success..so far. We have been blessed with golden games in : Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Mario Galaxy, not including the other very good games (Zack and Wiki, Battalion Wars 2, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Trauma Center: New Blood, SSX Blur, and others).

Are you impressed by the success of your Nintendo Wii and are you happy you own one?

-Personally, I am. I love the Wii. I love all my games, and I love all it has to offer.

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 01:35 AM
No- waggle ftl forever+ there is very few games I'd consider buy worthy even if it didn't have the waggle, PS360 ftw this gen for me.

jimbo29
12-04-2007, 04:08 AM
I find the Wii is more family orientated so the only games I really buy for it are for the wife and son. I have the 360 for the serious games ;)

All we need now is for the Wii 2 to have the graphics power of a PS3.

TeknoVagrant
12-04-2007, 05:24 AM
The first few months the Wii had a rough start as in selection of games but in March things started to change as we got Mario Party 8. As the year continued we got scattered with some good titles, RE: 4 Wii Edition, Harry Potter (one of the more shiny,open ended Wii games) and now we are here and Super Mario Galaxy,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption,Medal of Honor Heros 2, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. So yeah I am happy with the Wii and the begining of next year we get Mario Kart: Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Supermoose
12-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Hmm let's see. The wii splintered the market, Has been the most successful US console ever, and has given Nintendo back it's market leadership worldwide.

Yeah i'll say it's above average.

DeadCell
12-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Resident Evil 4, & Umbrella Chronicles have all been awesome so far.

I'm happy!

Scott
12-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Hmm let's see. The wii splintered the market, Has been the most successful US console ever, and has given Nintendo back it's market leadership worldwide.

Yeah i'll say it's above average.

He didn't ask whether the good sales and marketing was good...he asked if you were impressed.

.::Maelstorm::.
12-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Man a whole yr has passed by already, so quick, yep the Wii started off with not allot of games, but earlier on this yr allota great titles were released, anf Soul Calibur Legends is out now, I cant wait to get that, it looks sick, but yeah I am really impressed with how good its doing so far.

Metallica1983
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
im very impressed with the wi and i hope it gets better:yes:

El3mentGamer
12-06-2007, 08:10 PM
HECK YES IM IMPRESSED! The wii's a year old and their still REALLY hard to find