PDA

View Full Version : ME - Favorite Powers for Vanguard ?

Toxic
12-04-2007, 01:40 AM
what is everyone's favorite powers for a Vanguard ?

I was ignoring the biotics for a while, but I just maxxed Throw and it's pretty sweet. Lift is fun as well. Combine those two powers with my trusty shotgun, and I'm cutting through Geth, Husks and their ilk with no probleem right now.

My biggest complaint (and there are several) is the lack of apparent reasons to mix up your landing parties. I'm probably 1/2 way through the game (I do every side quest) and I think I've used Wrex and Tali on every mission. I might mix it up and go with Ashley and Liara next time out

Supermoose
12-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Singularity is great once its unlocked

But default powers for a vanguard, i stayed with lift. throw is nice at higher levels, but lift is better because it takes them outta the fight

With my vanguard, i think i used Tsoni and Tali. i stayed with them thru most of the game, but got tsoni to late to get the achievment for her.

TeknoVagrant
12-04-2007, 05:50 AM
I love "throw". By the 3/4 of my way through the game, I had it maxed and it was devestating, especially in the zero-g level of the game. *waves at Geth* Buh bye! *sends Geth flying and spinning into space*

DeadCell
12-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Throw, all the way.

Especially with the extra Nemesis talent unlocked.
With both Throw and Nemesis maxed out I could throw enemies through walls and of the map lol.