PDA

View Full Version : NOX Let's everyone know what you get after the 10th prestige in COD4

Toxic
12-04-2007, 01:43 AM
I wanted to make a new thread so everyone can see this. Copy and Pasted from the NOX Forum.

So after much hoopla over the last 24 hours, we've decided to just spill the beans already. No more waiting, wondering, anticipating. It's hard to believe that something so simple caused such a huge ruckus within the COD community. People seemed genuinely mad that we weren't saying anything, and that isn't right. So instead of holding out any further, we've decided to just go ahead and share the knowledge.

Thank you to everyone who has congratulated Ryan on being the first to reach level 55 of the 10th prestige. While some may trash him for it, it's an accomplishment that someone had to do eventually. I'm just glad it was one of us.

There was a lot of speculation as to what you would receive .. perks, weapons, etc. I have to admit, I wanted to know just as much as the next fella.

Without rambling on any further (yes, I did that on purpose =) here's what you receive after reaching level 55 of the 10th prestige (which Ryan did I just under 7 days of playing, if the "Time Played" on the leaderboards is correct).

you get ...

drum roll please ...

nothing.

Yes, sadly, you get nothing. Some of you already knew this, but hopefully this puts a stop to all the hate and bashing. We enjoyed our little moment in the spotlight, but it's time to move onto bigger and better things, like trying for the #1 spot on Gamebattles. We hope to see you there!

Thanks, and have fun out there.

Team NOX

jakncoke
12-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Is there a max level ?

TeknoVagrant
12-04-2007, 06:04 AM
10th prestige allready

LOL and after all that you get nothing

Supermoose
12-04-2007, 06:05 AM
Not surprising. Although i really think there should have been a cheevo for this.

At the very least..something on the message of the day or something.

Is there a pic of the icon after the 10th?

DeadCell
12-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Man... I'm still only lvl 37 haha.

Scott
12-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Definitely never going to go into prestige mode now.