PDA

View Full Version : Holy hell was riddick ever short!

TeknoVagrant
12-04-2007, 06:40 AM
I started playing at about 12 noon and finnished by 6pm. I had breaks and went out for dinner in between, but then again I didn't do all of the side missions in triple max. The game was very fun the whole way through but I don't think the unlockables are a good enough incentive to play again.

Supermoose
12-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Riddick was...short, and sweet. Nothing more. I liked the voice talent as well.

Toxic
12-05-2007, 06:30 AM
you can't beat riddick from 12pm to 6am and have many breaks.

DeadCell
12-05-2007, 08:14 AM
i have a very hard time believing you beat it on your very first try in under 6 hrs while taking several moderately long breaks in between. i think you're full of it. everyone else who ahs beaten it said it took them about 8-12 hrs. that was ign and GS. you really think you beat it in half the time it took them to beat it? i doubt it.

Scott
12-05-2007, 09:02 AM
I started playing at about 12 noon and finnished by 6pm. I had breaks and went out for dinner in between, but then again I didn't do all of the side missions in triple max. The game was very fun the whole way through but I don't think the unlockables are a good enough incentive to play again.

Either you need to start on a harder difficulty setting, or you don't have a life outside of video games

bobis
01-20-2008, 03:47 PM
mabe he used cheats to pass through levels?

jakncoke
01-20-2008, 08:40 PM
perhaps he's just a better gamer than you dumb ****.

BlackCain
01-21-2008, 12:51 PM
XD @ jakncoke

Well I didn't finish it that quickly, but I'm not the best player in the world, but hey, congratulations on completing it!

It is after all, just a release based on a character/movie... so I wasn't expecting it to be all that great (saying that, spiderman was a super game, but that's the only good one I've ever played based on a movie)

Good luck on getting the collectables and beating it on hard ;-)

Scott
01-21-2008, 03:41 PM
i have a very hard time believing you beat it on your very first try in under 6 hrs while taking several moderately long breaks in between. i think you're full of it. everyone else who ahs beaten it said it took them about 8-12 hrs. that was ign and GS. you really think you beat it in half the time it took them to beat it? i doubt it.

I have beeten games quicker than reviewers too. I guess it could be possible to beat it in that length of time if you're mad about FPS.