PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want Ghost Recon 3, not GRAW3?

DeadCell
12-05-2007, 07:06 AM
The obligatory don't get me wrong sentence here.

Ghost Recon 2 might be one of my favorite games of all time. For it's time it was probably the best looking game. Also it was so simple. There also weren't a bunch of stupid graphics tracing my TV. No drones in multiplayer (although I'd imagine at this point that no one uses them anymore - hopefully for their sake).

I was told to check out Ghost Recon (original) during an NFL Fever match. I'd never been into first person shooters before. The last time I'd played one was probably back in 1993 with Wolfenstein. But I loved it. And I bought GR2 the day it came out ("Ummmm did you preorder?" No it's called supply and demand) and even still I wish I had a game like that. I bought both GRAW and GRAW2, and they're fine, but the multiplayer doesn't seem as exciting as GR2. GR2 would have the Tony Hawk effect (Everything I saw in real life being skateable after a marathon session) on me. I'd take a quick break outside and envision people hiding there, and over there.

Yeah.

Toxic
12-05-2007, 07:07 AM
Nope, I hated Ghost Recon, GRAW/ GRAW 2 are superior games to it.

DeadCell
12-05-2007, 08:11 AM
I want a Ghost Recon 3, I hated GR:AW, even though I finished the first I never had fun with either the single player or multiplayer. I loved the first Ghost Recon on xbox and PC, much more realism.

Scott
12-05-2007, 09:08 AM
Ghost Recon is gone. Most of the original Red Storm guys that made it left to form their own studio and the ones who stayed made that not-so-stellar America's Army game.

I do hope Ubi Montreal will stay true to what they said earlier this year and they are going to concentrate on the game more and will not be churning GRAW titles every year in pure EA fashion. I hope they change that damn HUD already...