PDA

View Full Version : Plz Join This Website!!!!! Reward!!!

El3mentGamer
12-05-2007, 05:43 PM
if you join www.darknessentertainment.myfastforum.org and post every once and awhile i will give you $5 on PayPal :D

LiNuX
12-05-2007, 07:10 PM
mind telling everyone what its about before telling people to post on there? of course this board is for advertising your products which usually consists of some sort of review or preview

El3mentGamer
12-05-2007, 08:34 PM
ur right im sorry... that website is a forum. Its about my company Darkness Entertainment. Darkness Entertainment is a game designing company from illinois. The Form lets you talk about games, entertainment, make game reviews and etc. yes igot SOME idea off this forum but am still creating my forum. I'd REALLY appreciate it if you joined the site and posted every once and awhile. But don't forget about Gamers-Forum.

LiNuX
12-05-2007, 08:42 PM
tips to make it better:

1. get out of free hosting, looks unattractive imo
2. template is good but some of the text isn't viewable because they are dark as well, dont know if u can change that.
3. you have wayy too many boards right now - they all look empty and people will be turned off
4. adding to tip 1 - get a domain

good luck with it :-)

Metallica1983
12-05-2007, 08:58 PM
yeah this more of a spam type of thing than just advertising a site no offense

Blackbird
12-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Hmm... I would like to joined but I'm have Gamers-forum

jakncoke
12-05-2007, 10:33 PM
Hmm... I would like to joined but I'm have Gamers-forum

You do know you can stay active on more than 1 forum ? we won't eat you if you join there, hell I'm a active member on like 5 forums and I'm always looking for more and like Linux said get out of free hosting, they have a very high failure rate. I'm sure you can afford to get a real site if you can afford to hand 5 dollars to people just for posting once in awhile.

LiNuX
12-05-2007, 10:35 PM
You do know you can stay active on more than 1 forum ? we won't eat you if you join there, hell I'm a active member on like 5 forums and I'm always looking for more.

lol thats what i tell people too :D im active on maybe 5 or 6 - this one and the rest of them are either graphics or webmaster forums that help a lot - i have another forum where i have about 3000 posts and a third with about a 1000 - this one has the most of course

Blackbird
12-06-2007, 04:28 AM
I know I can become active in more forums but I'm already active in quited many of those xD

You do know you can stay active on more than 1 forum ? we won't eat you if you join there, hell I'm a active member on like 5 forums and I'm always looking for more and like Linux said get out of free hosting, they have a very high failure rate. I'm sure you can afford to get a real site if you can afford to hand 5 dollars to people just for posting once in awhile.

El3mentGamer
12-06-2007, 08:55 PM
i'd liek you all to join please... and like jancoke said you can be active on two forums...

El3mentGamer
04-24-2008, 09:05 PM
i know this is bumping and im very sorry but its better than making a new thread... anyways will people try recruiting members????? please... i really need help....

rukisuto
04-25-2008, 07:12 AM
It's not bumping if you make the post 24 hours after your last one.
It's a nice site you've got so far.

El3mentGamer
04-25-2008, 07:21 PM
ok i could keep it going but no members are active...

diablo
05-03-2008, 12:24 AM
site looks dead now, doesnt look like even you post :( i'd join but im packed with stuffs these days so i'll try later on and see if i can help you out with it, also get a pretty domain for it lol

El3mentGamer
05-05-2008, 04:48 PM
im only 13 i have no money or time to make money to buy a domain...

LiNuX
05-05-2008, 05:02 PM
im only 13 i have no money or time to make money to buy a domain...

its not about making money and then buying a domain - you are just going to free forum hosts which do nothing really - get a cpanel host like yurx or ej.am or something - they are also free and their features are far more advanced and far better than any host that hosts just a single type of website

believe it or not, that's how I started out years ago around the same age as you but a bit younger if im not mistaken

Jjjet1
05-10-2008, 03:01 PM
the site looks pretty dead. i would join it but i dunno. it just doesn't look appealing. too many topics adds all over not a good domain name. i dunno. just not that great and only 6 members.

crazay
05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
have to agree with jjjet, the site just looks really dead and it doesnt seem like anyone is posting and the domain also just pushes away my interest