PDA

View Full Version : Epic Movie

El3mentGamer
12-05-2007, 06:02 PM
I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH... anyone see it? its about 4 orpahns who travel through various movies.

LiNuX
12-05-2007, 07:02 PM
yeah i saw it but its pretty old, it wasn't as funny as i expected it but it was just like scary movie and even that has gotten less funny over the years

unlike you, i can't say that i loved it lol :-P

El3mentGamer
12-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Some dude that looks like Samuel Jackson - "Enough is Enough, IVE HAD IT! with theese god damn snakes on this god damn plane!"
Suzan - "Me Too!"
Some dude that looks like Samuel Jackson - "Enough is Enough, IVE HAD IT! with theese god damn snakes on this god damn plane!"
Suzan - "You just said that!"
Suzan - "Why are you Yelling?"
Some dude that looks like Samuel Jackson - "I always yell! im SAMUEL GOD DAMN JACKSON!"

jakncoke
12-05-2007, 10:57 PM
I hate this movie, so bad. honestly it's worse than the Scary Movie/2/3/4..hated them as well.

LiNuX
12-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Suzan - "Me Too!"
Some dude that looks like Samuel Jackson - "I always yell! im SAMUEL GOD DAMN JACKSON!"

lol that was probably the best scene and then thats it

I hate this movie, so bad. honestly it's worse than the Scary Movie/2/3/4..hated them as well.

lol i thought scary movie 2 was pretty funny, 3 and 4 were just retarded lol, i dont remember what the first one was about

Blackbird
12-06-2007, 04:24 AM
I don't understand the meaning of this posts

Suzan - "Me Too!"

jakncoke
12-06-2007, 04:33 AM
Haven't you watched Snakes on a Airplane? well if you didn't don't bother but thats where they got the quote from.

Blackbird
12-06-2007, 05:05 AM
No that's why I'm never knew about it xD

El3mentGamer
12-06-2007, 08:26 PM
more good parts are when the dude that looks like jack black says "NNNNNNNNAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!....... ... Cheese flavored chips are delicous"

and when Captain Jack Swallows get stabbed by the white ***** and says "ill come back for you... you... *****!" then he dies, then he gets back up and starts doin that thing with his hands. lol i love this movie

ablaye
12-07-2007, 11:06 AM
That movie was retarded. It was so stupid that it wasn't even funny anymore.

Scott
12-11-2007, 09:10 PM
That movie was retarded. It was so stupid that it wasn't even funny anymore.

Yeah I thought that when I saw the trailer. I really hate those kind of movies.