PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2142

ShreadOfWheat
10-27-2006, 10:18 PM
If you havent played the other 2, The Battlefield Series is all about mass combat involving all kinds of vehicles in different time periods. Battlefield 1942 was all about WW2 with just mass huge awesome battles and vehicle selection such as tanks, aircraft, battleships, submarines, carriers and such.. Battlefield 2 was about a modern War between the Chinese, Americans, and Middle Eastern Coalition (MEC). This version contained new features such as the rank system which allowed you to to rank up and get upgrades for your warrior to get new guns. It also featured the "commander" system, in which 1 person appllies to be to commander of your team. This allows him to use artillery strikes and see the entire map from a satilite. He has a uav and spply drop powers. The new Squad system added a nice teamwork extension to the game, you can spawn on your squad commander, making him a walking spawn for only our squad. Jets and helicopters as well as everything else has been included. Now Battlefield 2142 has come out, and is just amazing. Everything fromBF2 was kept, and more was added/ The upgrades and Titan mode along with the Walkers add nice variety. Athough you may not be a fan, i'd still recommend it, due to its nice mox of demanding teamwork and being a "lone wolf" usually doesnt work, and learning the mechanics and is quite entertaining. So yeah... get it.

sign89
10-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Cool game, just played it.

LiNuX
10-27-2006, 10:22 PM
cool, i have a couple battlefielf fanatics lol, i dont know if they have the game, gonna ask, i never played it, i may try later

ShreadOfWheat
10-28-2006, 01:17 PM
You can get the demo here:

http://battlefield2142.ea.com/battlefield/bf/BF2142_Demo_News.aspx