PDA

View Full Version : Saint's Row

Raw!
12-06-2007, 08:09 PM
Saint's Row, is a fun game, but it gets dull.. very fast. Just like any GTA clone.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Train13-14/boxart_pal_saints-row_qjpreviewth.jpg

Graphics:

The graphics are amazing. All the cut-scenes look as if you are watching a movie. The cars are well done, and in all the city looks and feels.. like.. well, you get the picture. However, all of the homies you get to recruit, look the same. No seperation what-so-ever. Some of the people look the same too. I give the graphics a 9/10.

Gameplay:

The game starts out as all the gangs are killing each other. There are 4 gangs, Saints, Vice Kings, Westside Rollerz, Los Carnales. They are all tough gangs, but you join the Saints. They are all distributed by color, Saints are purple, VK are yellow, Rollerz are blue, and Carnales are red. The game gives you a couple of "Saint's Missions" such as Canonized. But, in order to unlock the other missions, you need to get all of Stilwater. This is done by beating the Vice Kings, Rollerz, and the Carnales. This can be hard, and will take you long, but doing this all over again will be boring. The one thing I want to mention is that the AI is.. retarded. Your homies will run in the crossfire between gangs, they will get stuck because the car door is open. It will take them up to 10 seconds to 1 minute. I give the gameplay a 8.8/10.

Overall:

The game is fun, but can get boring really fast. Once again, some of the missions are creative, but they just end up repeating themselves over and over. The cut-scenes look like a movie, which is great, the graphics are very detailed. The A.I is really stupid, which is a huge down, and overall it is dull. Rent this game, you will get the full experience from it. Overall, 8.9/10.