PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Local Singapore Team Gamers

Evangelion
12-06-2007, 09:11 PM
::::: WANTED LOCAL TEAM GAMERS :::::

Anyone want to play in a large empire warring families that provides training, protection, teamwork, team camaraderie & win free credits (Value ranging from USD 100-300)

Those Singaporeans aged 18 & above may join in the game. Yes, it is free!

Application opens now:- 30 members wanted.

Upon promotion to a veteran player, you may own/ lead your own team.

It is a free gaming site online, the original website where you may stand a chance to win USD3000 & above (Depending on snowball period)

War with families in cities like New York, Moscow, Tokyo & more…

Stand a chance to meet international players from all over the world.

I am the personal trainer providing newbie manuals. (Top Secret)

Evangelion ;-)

LiNuX
12-06-2007, 09:17 PM
can I assume this as spam and delete it? this is your first post and it seems that you are doing this for your own benefit just trying to feed of the forum members - how about you contribute to the forum a bit before going and advertising your "services"

Metallica1983
12-07-2007, 08:38 PM
ummmm yeah not interested :no:

jakncoke
12-08-2007, 02:38 AM
can I assume this as spam and delete it? this is your first post and it seems that you are doing this for your own benefit just trying to feed of the forum members - how about you contribute to the forum a bit before going and advertising your "services"

Defiantly, didn't read all but is he really expecting 30 singapore members from here? I'd be surprised if there's even 1

LiNuX
12-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Defiantly, didn't read all but is he really expecting 30 singapore members from here? I'd be surprised if there's even 1

there is actually more than one lol - a previous staff member is from singapore :yes:

Evangelion
12-18-2007, 09:48 PM
You guys may delete it. I think i got into a wrong site. I am just looking for local team players and i have some of them already. Local team coz of the timezone, more effective in war times but then again, the challenge looks difficult to win prize cash =)

Blackbird
12-19-2007, 12:32 AM
This seem interesting to me, well too bad I don't live in Singapore :)

Strickin
12-19-2007, 04:03 PM
I wish somebody would do this in Ohio lol