PDA

View Full Version : Best Gaming console

ubaid88
12-07-2007, 03:26 AM
Which is the best gaming console

jakncoke
12-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Like we haven't had this thread like 50 times, here's a simple answer look at the systems games and see which one has the most released and upcoming that appease and then buy..very simple. No need rehashing debate every week, also gf eric here's my insult in advance when you try and claim the ps3 sucks and has no games...your retarded

ubaid88
12-07-2007, 04:07 AM
Yes my personal favorite is xbox360

Strickin
12-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Most people will have the Xbox 360 or the Wii, but I think the Xbox 360 is the best

Metallica1983
12-09-2007, 10:35 AM
i agree i already have wii and 360 i don't see the need for ps3

LiNuX
12-09-2007, 10:37 AM
i think its the Sega Genesis lol, when i was a kid that system helped me pass so much time before the PS1 came out

Metallica1983
12-09-2007, 10:41 AM
if we're goin by classic consoles i would say SNES is better than sega Genisis and Sega saturn but Saturn is better than Genisis in my opinion

joecool6101
12-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Nintendo 64 is by far the best if going by older consoles.

jakncoke
12-10-2007, 04:40 AM
Nintendo 64 is by far the best if going by older consoles.

SNES begs to differ

Master_Dylmo
12-10-2007, 04:45 AM
snes and N64 are diferent consoles!! snes is good if u want a fast paced action/arcade game (SMW, SMB, MMX) N64 is good for adventure/time taking games (SM64, OoT, Perfect Dark)

jakncoke
12-10-2007, 04:51 AM
and PS2 pwns them all because they have something of everything. but really this thread is derailed to the max, he was obliviously asking which is best of this gen

Master_Dylmo
12-10-2007, 05:05 AM
ye lol.. no **** (in the kids these days opinions) ps2 pwns em all.. coz its newer obviously it has more advanced games not nessecerally better games though... ratchet and clank Vs ocarina of time... OoT no questions :D btw xbox pwns playstation.. not coz of the whole "ooh look at me w/ my blu-ray.. my graphics pwn.." xbox is more "pfft blu-ray.. wats the point of blu-ray if the games arent so fun.." :D

jakncoke
12-10-2007, 05:11 AM
ye lol.. no **** (in the kids these days opinions) ps2 pwns em all.. coz its newer obviously it has more advanced games not nessecerally better games though... ratchet and clank Vs ocarina of time... OoT no questions :D btw xbox pwns playstation.. not coz of the whole "ooh look at me w/ my blu-ray.. my graphics pwn.." xbox is more "pfft blu-ray.. wats the point of blu-ray if the games arent so fun.." :D

I'm talking entire library vs. entire library of games and Ps2 wins, also comparing Ratchet and Clank and OOT is terrible because one is a rpg and one is a platformer, and I disagree with 360 pwns PS3, better..yes but there is lot's of game on the ps3 and coming out, some people just decide to look the other way so they can bash+ blu-ray doesn't effect graphics, it just lets devs put multiple languages on 1 disc, uncompressed audio and bigger areas possible without having to go multi disc.

Master_Dylmo
12-10-2007, 05:41 AM
ye but ppl do say "PS3 is way better.. duz xbox 360 have blu-ray? duz it have sensor activated on/off switch?" im just saying ppl dont care if the games are good anymore they just want to have the best tech stuff so they look better... quoting SchoolBus "where the games at?"

jakncoke
12-10-2007, 05:48 AM
yes but that is 14 yo fanboy population that care about stupid things. And the same thing could be said about people dissing the PS3, fact is stupid people say stupid things. kinda like that new 360 fanboy on this site trying to say Sony sucks in every post.

Master_Dylmo
12-10-2007, 06:06 AM
lol.. ye.. i spose ur right.. btw aint dissin PS3.. ive plaed it.. it pwns!.. im just sayin that consoles used to be about the games ONLY it didnt matter bout the graphics or how many languages it came in.. didnt matter how many buttons a controller had or how much "easier" they were to hold.. "gaming" is turning into something other than "gaming" i dont mind i love that there are all these cool new accesories w/ our consoles.. hey, w/e sells right? but im just saying.. if the question is "whats the best console?" i dont go by effects.. or graphics.. or statistics.. i go by how fun the game is to play!